Netflix Avatar the last airbender file entry and another notes outro.

And that it as far as I can tell but their no certainty that you'll have the same luck as a live-action one piece series had and even there's a slight chance of that happening the next season will have one half be on earth and the other on fire for all I know it's just that the series could have taking some pointers from Final Fantasy 7 remake with the whispers.

To those that don't know the whispers are the villain types in the Final Fantasy 7 remake on PlayStation 4 they appear in chapters that deviate from the original game and the Netflix Avatar series had something like that the outcome if you ask me could happen is that in the end Azula will face Aaga in the final battle to finish the job and Katara will defeats Fire Lord ozai thus becoming even if it doesn't work like that fire lord herself.

Even if it does for a wrench in the works have you been played like a highlight reel never works it's like being one big loop on the same story over and over which is why there are those who like to mix up those like oh say the black suit Saga of Spider-Man like the insomniacs Spider-Man 2 game.

Even if there are those like me sometimes that are very picky on the details of the actual story if the who the what the where the wind and so on and so forth.