Oval's Hazbin Hotel theory bord: The three Vee's roles in the next season

Ovalsan's log: back at the old theory bord on Hazbin Hotel with a reason to believe that the three V's could have a part in Lilith plan to undo Charlie's hotel and trick her into offering two of the three the deal.

How could it happen, well the best I can think of so far is not knowing of a mother's true intention Charlie may God the new leverage to have her put Vox and velvet on a leash so the Hazbin Hotel could give up by the time slot with their ads.

Valentino may want in on Lilith's plan because if he's on Charlie's leash she will order him to call off the deal he has with angel dust which in theory gets him to heaven even that it did just popped into my head but that'd be too easy even for me.

The other other Factor that could give Charlie a hard time would be Katie Killjoy and not just to get back at her with that little Fasco by digging up any good dirt on the hotel by whatever lies Lilith had planted under Charlie's nose and that could be where Alistair makes his move for herself to keep Katie from undermine the hotel by tricking Katie on accepting the third deal by drinking Kitty to accepting the third author by Charlie with the final leverage she got from her mom.

Need to say one can make up to three Deals or up to three centers at a time but that's only me but if you ever made a deal is bound with those that hadn't made as well with those who has one to someone else.

In a nutshell that could be those plan in season 2 and tricked Alistair on putting Charlie on his leash is her way of tying up Loose Ends and call off the deal she made with him so he won't get sucked into whatever Lilith had banished Charlie to apart from Earth that is.

After note: this one makes it like a total of 10th has been Hotel relay of post and I may have an obsession of it do it over having a short season and Helluva if you ask me could return from Hiatus by mid to late March
And if you ask me if it gets his own Amazon Prime series for epilogue reasons sounds cute on paper but very unlikely.