Chapter 19

THIS CHAPTER IS ......Dedicated to SHEENA!!!! The best FAN EVA!!!! XD

I thank you all for voting and commenting, this story would never have the chance to get so far without your continuous support. So keep the votes and comments coming. XD

I'll upload the next chapter when I have 20 votes, come on, you know you can do it!

^_______ ^

Leo’s point of view

“What is this?” I asked the red headed boy with thick glasses, his lip was twitching after handing me a pale magenta envelope.

“I won’t tell anyone. My name is Myles Sullivan.” He stuttered hopefully, as if he was expecting some kind of reward.

Cautiously, I tore the packet open and a few photographs slipped out. 

Pure rage lit up my insides as I saw the contents of those pictures; it was Cameron Reese bent over; kissing Hailey.  “How much do you want?” I spoke tonelessly, successfully hiding my turbulent emotions.

“Two thousand.” The nerd replied almost immediately; having obviously already calculated the desired amount beforehand. 

“It will be in your account by tomorrow morning. So leave.” I said solemnly.

He looked unconvinced and begun to argue; “I also have the copies in – “

“And I expect you to delete them. Now get out!” I barked harshly.

Nodding his insignificant head nervously, he promptly scurried out of the room.

Screwing up the photographs in my hands, I threw the balls of trash across the room in anger. How dare she betray me like that! My jaw tightened in acrimony.

I was not in my right mind anymore; toxins had already contaminated my thoughts from the fury.  Not letting this matter slide, I headed off to find her.

I would never admit it, but the mental image of her lips, being tainted by his, was veering me straight to insanity.

***

My eyelids flickered open, feeling disorientated, I took in my surroundings; finding myself in the school’s infirmary.

“You’re awake.” Nurse McKenzie sighed, sending wisps of blonde hair flying as she spoke.

“Why am I here?” I croaked, my throat felt parched; like it hadn’t touched any water for years.

“You fainted because of a high fever, luckily Reese brought you here.” She replied, while taking off her white lab coat.

“I’ve been waiting for you to wake up, so I could finish my shift and go home. But honey, you’ve been sleeping for over seven hours now! True Blood is waiting for me, you know?”  Nurse McKenzie finished, sparing me a weary look.

“You can go if you want.” I told her earnestly.

“And leave a half-dead high school student alone in the school to lock up?” I don’t think so.” She retorted with a doubtful snort.

“Hey, I’m not half-dead!” I snapped back, pushing myself off the soft bed.  My legs gave out, almost instantly, and I toppled helplessly back onto the mattress.