Chapter 33

Oooh this chapter is very juicy and informative, it will lead to the next part of the story. God of Gallagher is not close to ending... Not yet. Thanks for reading guys, =) I really appreciate all of your comments!

THANX FOR SUPPORTING YOUR STORY, THIS STORY WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT'S WAY TO 33 CHAPTERS WITHOUT YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT!!!! LOVE YOUS!!! =D

OH and play the song in the video, it matches this chapter very well.... =D

Approximately 5 months later....

I pecked Cameron on the cheek as he opened the door for me, always the perfect gentlemen. He grinned, when I hopped out of his red Ferrari. “See you tomorrow.” He called to me, his voice softened to the texture of marshmallows.

“See you.” I waved at him before stepping inside my house. As soon as I was inside, Fern appeared right in front of me, her flawless features cascading into a tight frown; “this is for you, but I’m not sure if you want to open it.” My sister crinkled her eyebrows disapprovingly.  

I took the envelope from her hands and flipped it to the other side; my stomach plummeted to the ground when I looked at the sender’s address.

ZONA ALTA, Barcelona 08034
Barcelona 08, Catalonia, SPAIN

 “I think you should throw it away, considering what that asshole did to you, this is probably a break up letter!” Fern voiced.

I didn’t say anything, I was too shocked. Five months later, and he decides to send me a letter? Suddenly, I felt extremely angry. No phone-call, no email, no contact for almost half a year. Then I get a letter? My fingers tightened on the small white envelope and I stomped into my room, slamming the door behind me.

My eyes scrutinized it angrily, and then I threw it in the rubbish bin. I glared viciously at the envelope for a few minutes; “what are you looking at? You don’t even have eyes!” I sneered.

Silence answered me. Of course, what else were you expecting Hailey? Sourly, I trumped to the bathroom to take a shower, giving the rubbish bin another nasty glower before I left.

After my relaxing ten minute water-pamper session, I strode into my bedroom with a towel wrapped around my head. Yet unfortunately, the first thing I saw was his snide letter, again.

Letting out a sigh of defeat, I trudged to the waste basket and collected the unwanted item, then placed it into a drawer. I wasn’t prepared to open it; I don’t think I could be strong enough, to read how happy he is with another woman.

Day after Day, as time passed away....

But I still can’t get him off my mind.

Nobody knows, I hide it inside, I keep on searching but I can’t find.

 The courage to show, to letting you know, I’ve never felt this way before.

So once again, I’m thinking about, taking the easy way out.

Oh if I let you go, I’ll never know. What my life would be, holding you close to me.

Will I ever see, you smiling back at me, oh yeah....

How will I know, if I let you go.....

Every night, I would take his letter and turn it over and over, in my hands. But I never had the courage to open it, yet I knew that it probably held all the answers to my questions.