Chapter 32

I never thought I could be so calm in front of Hyunjin although he'd infested my mind and polluting my way. The sentence I read was still the same sentence I had read for more than ten minutes already and I had never moved on to the next sentence. I was bothered, and the one who's bothering me was staring at me like I was some kind of an cartoon character he adored.

I slowly pulled down the book to sneaked a peak on Hyunjin. Chin settled on his hand against the back of the single sofa. The back of the sofa was facing on me but Hyunjin sat on it while facing at me. I didn't know which part of 'get some rest' he understood. He just answered me with his senselessness I'm already resting whereas he's just staring at me nonchalantly.

"Aren't you tired of watching me?" I started while staring the same sentence I had repeatedly read twenty times already.

He never shifted on his seat. "You said get some rest. I'm now resting." he said without any weight on.

"You're distracting, me." I spewed.

"I'm happy for you."

Snorting, I closed the paperback with a loud thud. He just arched his brow, shifting comfortably on the sofa but he never undid his arm and chin weighing against the head of the sofa. He's remarkably gorgeous and very attractive but sometimes I hated how he annoyed me. Most of time. I was annoyed but until he got tired of watching me, I would still remain calm and cool.

"I'm going to sleep." I announced, jumping out from the chair.

He moved a little but didn't make any noise. I stopped in front of him. He glanced up. "Sleep well. Dream about Wonderland with me."

"Night, Mr. Nam." I said, rolling my eyes.

But I stopped as he talked back again. "What happens to my first name? You called me by name earlier."

"It's just a name."

He frowned. Standing up, he pocketed his hands in his pajama pants. "Call me by my name."

"Why?"

"Call me by my name." He once again blurted it in whisper. He'd stepped closer to me.

I wanted to run away from him but my feet stuck on the marble. I slit my lips. "Hyunjin." I answered.

He grinned. "That's better. You have to call me that starting tonight." he added with a warm smile. "Have a good night. Sleep well." he replied, tousling my dried hair.

I stepped inside the guestroom and locked it. I took a long and deep breath before releasing it. It seemed like I had a long day because I felt exhausted. I jumped on the bed, the bed bounced. I hugged the very comfortable and fluffy pillow. I thought about my bed, it wasn't as soft and smooth as my bed. I was so jealous of Hyunjin Nam to have a very comfortable bed in the world. I groaned and buried my face on the pillow.

Nakatulog ako ng mahimbing pero nagising ako ng maaga pa. Nagtaka pa ako kung bakit wala ako sa kwarto ko, pero nang gising na ang diwa ko ay naalala ko na nakatulog ako sa bahay ni Hyunjin. Agad akong bumangon sa kama. I made the bed first before heading out of the room. I went through the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Kinuha ko ang scrunchie ko at tinali ang buhok para hindi magkalat. Pagdating ko sa kusina ay nabigla ako nang makita ko si Hyunjin na nakasuot ng itim na apron at may hawak na kawali.

I made a fist and put it against my lips as I watched Hyunjin carefully putting the pancake on the plate. His hair was tied using the thin band but the threads were scattering on his face, still handsome, though. His eagle slanted eyes were cold and observant. He's wearing a sexy ink black top tank with a printed skull and roses on the chest part and he's wearing black Loewe shorts.