chapter one

( just beware that some parts of this story is made up just to make it better)

Beastboy's p.o.v.

It was just a normal day. Just sitting on the couch with my girlfriend Raven and watching tv. "hey beastboy?"
Raven called. "Yeah Rae?" I answered. "Do you love me?" She asked. "More than anything in the world why do you ask?" I asked."I don't know. It just feels like you spend more time with Cyborg then you do with me" Raven said. "Raven I promise you I will spend more time with you starting now" I said. Raven leaned in for a kiss and so did I but was interrupted by the shout of cyborg. "HEY BB SUP RAVEN!!!" we both pulled away and started blushing like crazy. "hey cy what do you have in your hands?" I asked.
"It's this new game called infamous second son and I read the ratings and this game sounds sick but it's one player so YOU WANNA WATCH ME PLAY!!!!" Cyborg shouted in my face. "oh hell yeah!" I said as I pushed Raven off the couch to make room for cyborg and his new game. Raven was getting up from the floor and started screaming in my face but I wasn't paying attention because I was watching cy and this new game. Looks so sick and the graphics are on point.
"Fine beastboy I'm going to meditate anyway" she said cracking her voice at the end. It sounded like she was..... crying. Ahh who cares she'll get over it. "Hey Cy pass me the controller I want to play" I said. "Dude no get your own game" Cyborg said as he pushed me. Did he just push me? Oh hell no! "GIVE ME THE CONTROLLER!!" I shouted as I turned into a monkey and jumped on Cyborg's back and attacked him. This is what it takes to play a stinkin video game then so be it.

Raven p.o.v.

How could he do that?! I mean he told me he would spend time with me and he pushed me aside like spoiled tofu.and this wasn't the first time. Last week he promised we would go the fair and he ended up going to the movies with Cyborg.He didn't even tell me he went with Cyborg to the movies. I was waiting for 3 hours. Maybe dating beastboy was a mistake.but he makes up for it in the most adorable way possible.but Im tired of getting apologizes. I need to end right here cause I almost went complete rage when I was yelling at him earlier. But I wish I could find a guy who is like me who has problems with anger control. A guy who treats me like an angel but really I'm a demon but you get the drift but that can never happen so I guess I'm just going to be alone forever. I just plump down on my bed and close my eyes to go to sleep

???'s p.o.v.

"a man,a plan and an aerosol can" I said as I was looking at my wonderful masterpiece. It was a bear eating and chasing D.U.P.soldiers.
( for most of you who have not played the any of the infamous game. D.U.P. is these soldiers who hunt down people who have powers. "Conduits" is what they're called) but I wonder what's out there behind the walls of Seattle. Since the whole Augustine showdown I've never really been out exploring. I stayed here because the people of Seattle need me and I'm there hero. But all there is to do is to bust some drug dealers. It would be nice to have a vacation once in a while. But I can't do that. I was just sitting on the ground thinking about stuff and admiring my masterpiece. Then I heard another conduit's voice.
"Hey D" Fetch said coming from behind me. "Oh hey Fetch how's it going?" I asked. She neon sprinted to me and stopped right infront of me. "Nothing just wanted to see what you were up to. Say how is your rage issues going?" She asked. "Well.. I haven't killed anybody and I haven't woken up somewhere I didn't know so fine I guess" I answered. Okay I started having rage issues when my brother Reggie died. He risked his life for me and now he's gone and since then I've been trying to stay happy and calm forever. We came to Seattle together and we planned to leave Seattle together. But I guess we got a little too cocky. "I just miss Reggie soo much. I feel like this is all my fault" I said crying a little."Ohh it's not your fault. Its all Augustine's faul. know how you feel. I lost my brother too" she said trying to comfort me as she hugs me ."I know what you need" Fetch said still hugging me. "What do I need?" I asked curiously and trying to break out of the hug. "A vacation" Fetch said. How did she know I needed a vacation. But it doesn't matter I can't take a vacation. People need me here. "As much as I want to I can't. I mean who would watch over the city while I'm gone?" I said as I neon sprinted up the wall and on the roof so I can get a better look of city."So what? You think you were the only conduit in the cit? Me and Eugene will take over for a while. You need time to yourself D" Fetch said "fine I'll go on a vacation but where would I go?" I asked. "How about this town called jump city it's really cool there and there are lots of warehouses down there that is actually really clean" she offered. "Alright I'll go to jump city for awhile but how far is it" I asked. "3 hour drive". "What?! I don't even have a car!" I said a little frustrated. "Relax I got a pickup truck in my old abandoned warehouse a few blocks down I'll get it for you" Fetch answered. "What about gas" I asked again. "I stole a few Liters from a local gas station fuel up when necessary" she said.
"Great I feel like going now can you hook me up now?" I asked eagerly. "Fine wait here smokes" she said as she neon sprinted to the abandoned warehouse. I dashed into the air vent and back down to the ground. I remember when I first came to Seattle. It was all dark and gloomy and now it's warm and bright. But it feels weird not being in Seattle for a few weeks. I never left in 3 years unless counting the days of Christmas I went back to aunt Betty but I kinda like it here. "Hey smokes" Fetch said with a large pickup truck. I Ran to to it and touched the roof of the truck. "If something happens to this car I will....". "You'll what? Remember I have more powersthan you" I mocked Fetch. "Remember I've got more training lessons than you" Fetch mocked back. I smirked and got into the truck. I put my hands on the steering wheel and revved the engine. "Time to go"