chapter twelve

Raven p.o.v.

"Yes Raven it's me" Delsin said. I looked at his neck and his cut was healed. "I guess got my powers back just in time" he said as he did the smoke trick that smoke comes out of his fingertips. "Or that I healed you" I said. "Or it could be that too" he said chuckling. "Yay frend Delsin is Okay" Starfire said as she hugged him. "Okay. Okay. Starfire. Your hugs are gonna kill me one day" Delsin said trying to breathe. "Well look at you D. Don't you ever scare me like that ever again" Fetch said punching him. "Okay. Ow! You punch hard!" Delsin said. "You almost had me believing you were dead there" Robin said. Yep! See! I told you he was a badass!" Beastboy said. I jumped on him and kissed him long and passionate. Delsin looked surprised then melted into the kiss. Everyone left the room because they knew we wanted to be alone. I broke the kiss and started hugging him. "Don't you ever leave me again" I said. "I won't. I'm here to stay" I stayed in the medical bed with him until Cyborg came in. "You can go back to your room Delsin. You're looking healthy" he said. "Is it okay if can use my powers again or do I have to wait?" Delsin asked. "Actually I would advise you to check if your powers are different but lets give it some time" Cyborg said. "Alright thanks Cy" Delsin said walking out of the emergency room. "Shouldn't you go help him to his room?" Cyborg said. "Oh yeah. Delsin! Wait up!" I said running to him. I walked him back to his room. He kissed my cheek and told me goodnight. I grabbed his wrist. "Hey um.... can I sleep with you tonight?". He nodded and lead me to his bed. I teleported to my room to get changed. When I got back I was wearing a black wife beater and navy blue shorts.
He wore his black shorts and a white wife beater. Wow. He changed his pyjamas. He used to wear a wife beater and his jeans to bed but I guess he changed his look.
We climbed into bed and I layed my head on his chest. We layed there for a while with nothing but pure silence.
"Delsin are you tired?" I asked him. "Well considering I almost died tonight?. No why do you ask?" He answered. "Delsin?" I called him. "Yeah Raven"
I leaned in and kissed him.
I started getting into this.
I pushed my tongue in his mouth and climbed on top of him.
"Whoa Raven. I don't think I'm ready for this yet. Especially not tonight" he said. "Delsin do you love me?" I asked him. "Of course Raven". "Do you wanna be with me?" I asked him again. "There's no one I'd rather be with" Delsin answered. "Do you wanna make love to me?" I asked again. "Yes more than anything but....". "Delsin I realized something tonight when you almost died. I realized that if one of us is going to die before the other then we gotta make the most of our lives together. And tonight I want to give myself to you so please just accept me?" I said
"But I won't be able to stop" Delsin said. "Then don't"
I said kissing his neck. He looked at me and started kissing my. We broke the kiss and I smiled and positioned myself for the best night of my life.

When I woke up. I was naked.
And my thigh was sore. But then I remembered the events that took place last night. I smiled and kissed Delsin's sleeping cheek. He really knows how to please a woman. Delsin then woke up and grabbed my wrist as I was trying to get off the bed. "Ready for round 2" he said. I smiled and jumped on him and kissed him passionately.

Robin p.o.v

"Hey guys where's Raven and Delsin?" I asked. "I don't know bossman" Cyborg said. "Seriously can you stop calling me 'Bossman'" I said. "What I like it. It suits you" Cyborg said laughing. "Anyway, where are They?" I asked.
"They might still be in bed"
Beastboy said. I nodded. Then Starfire walked in. Her hair was all messy. She must have just woken up. "Hey Starfire what happened to your hair" Cyborg said. "I'm just the tired friends. I was to the lazy to do the brushing of my hair" Starfire said. then Delsin and Raven walked in holding hands. Raven was smiling uncontrollable. Whoa. Raven. Smiling. That's funny. She wasn't even smiling when she was with Beastboy. She was but not alot. And she thought he made her laugh. Well this totally topped Beastboy attempt to win Raven's amusing side. "Hey guys what took you so long?" Beastboy asked. "Oh we were just.... talking.... for a really long time" Delsin said smiling. Raven looked at him and winked at him. It took me a while until I figured out what they were talking about. I smiled. It was gross but at least Raven is happy. She used to be in her room constantly. The only time I saw her out of her room is when she's hungry or there's crime going on in the city. I hope Delsin is really her one true love. I don't wanna see Raven get hurt again. She's like a sister to me. I can't stand seeing Raven so hurt after Malchior. I just wanted to kill him. Soon I'll get that chance. Even with the acception Slade's death.
Then I looked at Raven's leg. It looks like.... a burn mark. I wonder where she got that mark. "Hey Raven what happened to your leg. It has a burn mark on it" I said.
Delsin stopped talking and looked at her leg. Raven covered it up with her cloak.
"It's nothing" she said. Then Delsin walked out the room and Raven followed him. Oh boy. Hope I didn't cause any drama.

Delsin p.o.v

"Delsin! Can you stop walking so fast. Delsin I'm talking to you!" Raven yelled the hallway. I turned around so I could face her. "Is that the only mark I gave you?" I asked curiously. She looks down but never answered. "Raven show me the burn marks" I said. She moved her cloak. I was so disappointed with myself. How could I be so careless. She had a mark on her shoulder, thigh, neck and wrist.
"Raven we can't do this anymore. I can never face you the same way ever again" I said. "So you're regretting everything last night. Because I'm not" Raven said. "I mean dating you. I can't do it anymore. The more I get closer to you the more I wanna... you know what and then it leads to.... that" I said gesturing to the marks all over her body. "What are you saying?" Raven said tearing up. "Goodbye Raven. I'm gonna go back to Seattle so I can't hurt you anymore" I said.
Raven started crying.
"No...no. you can't leave me..... you promised me" she said. "Yeah I know. I also promised that I'll never hurt you. And I broke that promise. So why not break more promises" I said.
"I swear to you Delsin Rowe I will find you. You can't hide from me" Raven said. "Goodbye Raven" I said kissing her forehead. "Delsin please don't do this" Raven said "sorry Raven. I have to" I said as I neon sprinted out to the doorway.
Fetch and Eugene left yesterday so no need to go looking for them in Jump City. "Here we go"

Raven p.o.v.

I ran back to my room crying into my pillow. I want him back. Why would he just leave like that. Why does he not want to stay and work things out. He is such an asshole. But why. Do I still love him. My emotions are going through the roof. I need to meditate.

Time jump (3 days ago)

I never left my room since you know who left. I still had on the ring he gave me because it reminded me of him. I hate him but I love him at the same time. I haven't eaten or slept in the the 3 days. The others are always trying to get me to come out of my room or get me to eat. I would do that if my heart wasn't so broken.
All the burn marks healed over time but not my heart.
I heard a knock on my door.
"Go away!" I shouted. "Rae you need to eat something and I'm not going to leave until you do" Beastboy said. Uhh! Why is the world so annoying! I walked to the door and opened it to grab the plate and slam the door in his face. I ate the food because I was kinda hungry. But I felt kinda bad for slamming the door in Beastboy's face. But I already did it so who cares?! Am I right?! Then I had this weird feeling that I needed to throw up. I just ignored it and went back to my bed. But I guess I shouldn't have ignored that warning signs Because I had to throw up so I ran to my bathroom and threw up. That was weird. I don't feel sick. I also had this kick in my stomach. I was getting really worried. I decided to take a pregnancy test the next time I use the washroom. few hours later I had to use the washroom. I took out the pregnancy monitor and checked my urine. (I'm not sure how to spell it) the sign said +.
Oh boy. I'm..... pregnant!