chapter eighteen

Delsin p.o.v.

As I woke up from my sleep with a sleeping angel on my chest. She is drooling a little but I just let her sleep. I got up and put on my clothes but I opened the door to a unexpected surprise.
Starfire,Robin, Cyborg,Beastboy and Terra were outside my door with a cake in their hands that said 'happy birthday Delsin'.
"Happy birthday Delsin!" The Titans shouted. They shouted so loud that Raven shook up with a little drool coming down at the side of her mouth. We all laughed but I walked to her and wiped it away with my sleeve. Raven was blushing intensely. But I love her anyway. I kissed her cheek and watched her blush. "Happy birthday the love of my life" Raven said kissing my cheek. "So Delsin we have a big day planned for you. First you have to eat your birthday breakfast and then Titans East will show up a little later so we can party!!!" Cyborg said. A party. I'm not so crazy about parties. But I know they put so much work into this so I'll just gonna have to go through with this. "Thanks guys. It means alot to me" I said. "No problem for our teammate. We're a family. We love each other" Robin said.

As we got to The kitchen I sat beside Raven who was sitting at the end of the table. Then Cyborg served me.
On my plate was a stack of pancakes with some scrambled eggs and some bacon and cut up sausage. It looked delicious. I began eating the sausages.Cyborg really knows how to cook.I looked at Raven and she was looking at my food. Hungrily. "Hey Raven. You okay?" I asked. "Yeah just a little hungry that's all" Raven said. "Well here you can have my breakfast. I'm not really hungry anyway" I said pushing my plate towards her. "Are you sure? I mean it's your birthday breakfast?" Raven said. "I'm sure. Really have it" I said. But Raven wolfed it down under 1 minute. Wow. She wasn't kidding about being hungry. As Raven finished my breakfast, we put the dishes in the sink and walked into the common room to see the room decorated with confetti and balloons with cake, chips, candy and pizza. Whoa. "Wow! You guys really put alot of work into this" I said. "Well friend you're a Titan now. And when you are the Titan, you are the family" Starfire said. "Thanks guys. I never really had a family like you guys before. The closest thing to family I had was my brother. But he died. Then I met Fetch and Eugene. Then I met you all. You guys are my family" I said. "Ahh I feel a group hug coming along!" Beastboy said. "Ah don't make it gay BB" Cyborg said. Everyone was laughing. "But can I ask you guys something?" Beastboy asked. "Yeah Beastboy?" Robin said. "Who do you think looks better: Delsin or Aqualad?" Beastboy aske. "Uh Beastboy that's sounds kinda weird coming from you. But if I had to choose it'll probably be... Delsin because he's a total badass" Cyborg said. "You already know my answer to that question" Raven said kissing my cheek. "I would have to say the Aqualad on this one. He is just so the dreamy" Starfire said. Robin looked at Starfire with his eyebrow lifted up. "But you are the one I love Robin" Starfire said holding his hand. "But wait! Who's Aqualad?" I asked. "I'm Aqualad" he said as he appeared from out of nowhere. He had long black hair but in a ponytail and his costume is blue the water waves just like the ocean. "So you're the famous Delsin Rowe. Hi I'm Aqualad" he said shaking my hand. "Hey Aqualad. You already know my name so.." I said. "Well hello Titans" Aqualad greeted. "Hey Aqualad where's everyone else?" Robin asked. "It's just me and Bee today. Everyone was doing something very important" Aqualad said. "Whoa Raven! Someone should lay off the food" Aqualad said as he patted her stomach. "I'm pregnant Aqualad not fat. And not everyone could look as good as you do" Raven said. "I know but you really let yourself go Raven" Aqualad said. "Okay Aqualad why don't you just lay off okay? We get it. You're good looking. It doesn't mean you have to rub it in our faces" I said. "I know he's just that annoying right?" Bumblebee said walking in the room. "Hey Bee! How's it going?" I asked. "It's going good? Happy Birthday Delsin! How old are you now?" She said. "20 years old" I said. "Haha! Raven is older than you" Beastboy said. "By how many?" I asked. "One year" Raven said. "Wow you're really old" I said. Raven just scoffed at me. "Oh but it's okay. You know I like dating older women" I said kissing her cheek. She blushed uncontrollably. I just laughed at her awkwardness. It's amusing to me. "So what do you have planned for your Birthday?" Bee asked. "I don't know probably party for a few hours then spend time with Raven for the rest of the evening" I said. "Aww how cute! Cyborg we should do something like that on my Birthday" Bee said. "Of course my special little lady" Cyborg said. "Well enough sitting around let's get PARTYING EVERYONE!!!!" I said turning up the music.