chapter nine

Raven p.o.v.

I woke up smelling smokey residents in my room. I remember Delsin had spent the night in my room. I realized that because I'm on his chest. And that smokey residents smell. I only know one guy who smells like smoke and that's Delsin. I Felt his abs and I really wished we finished what we started last night. He is just so sexy! And I really want to spend the rest of my life with him. My stomach started rumbling. I guess I didn't have my early tea time. I usually wake up around 4:00 in the morning and have tea and meditate before the others had woken up. Well I guess I've been distracted. So I kissed Delsin's cheek and went downstairs for breakfast. When I enter the kitchen I saw Beastboy and Terra making out by the counter. Gross! I don't care about them being together now but I'm not to strong about the whole public affection. It just feels a little awkward at those moments. Anyway, Cyborg was making eggs and bacon. "Do you realize that you are cooking meat?" Beastboy said.
"Yeah so?" Cyborg said. "So do you realize that I turn into half of those animals"
Beastboy said hugging Terra.
"Oh relax BB. Here. I'll make you a very special breakfast"
Terra offered. "Thank you Terra" Beastboy said while kissing Terra's cheek and giving Cyborg a dirty look. Cyborg just shrugged his shoulders and went back to cooking. Then Robin and Starfire came down holding hands. Aww. Their so cute together. They sat down beside me. "Good morning friends. Have you seen friends Delsin,Fetch and Eugene?" Starfire asked.
"Delsin sleeping and Fetch and Eugene are probably still sleeping" I said stirring my tea.
They all nodded. Delsin walked in next. He was yawning so he must have just woken up. He is so cute when he yawns. I just want to eat his face. He said down on my left and I kissed his cheek.
"Good morning sweetie" I said cheerful. He smiled "good morning honey". I know I said I hate public affection but that's only when I don't have anyone to do it with. But gosh I just love him. "So how did you sleep?" I asked. "Beautifully since you were there" he said I blushed. "Aw friend Delsin and friend Raven love each other. That is so the cute! Boyfriend Robin we should do the dating altogether!" Starfire said. "Ok Star. How about tonight guys. You in?"
Robin asked. "Yeah sure this'll be fun. How about it Raven? You want to go on a date?" Delsin asked me. Well technically it's not a date. But at least I'll be with Delsin so why not? "Sure why not" I answered. "Ok great" he said. "Yeah sure this will be fun. I'll invite Bumblebee to join us" Cyborg said. "Wait! Who's Bumblebee?" Delsin asked. "It's this girl from this team called Teen Titans East" Robin explained. "Wait so there's a another Teen Titans team? Wow!" Delsin said. "Yeah and Bumblebee is Cyborg's girlfriend" Beastboy mocked. "Ha ha very funny BB" Cyborg sarcastically laughed. We were all talking about tonight until Robin's training alarm went off. "All right Titans time for training. Delsin where are Fetch and Eugene?" Robin asked. "I don't know. They should be here. I'll call the...." Delsin was interrupted by footsteps in the common room. It was Fetch and Eugene.
"Hey D. What's up" Fetch said. "Whats up is training. Lets go" Robin said. "But we don't do 'training'" Eugene said. "Well you do now! Come on! Let's go!" Robin rushed them. "Ok fine" Fetch said neon sprinting to the training room. "Now that girl is hot" Beastboy said. But sadly, Beastboy couldn't train with us today
Because his arm is broken because Terra punched him very hard.

(Time jump cause I'm too lazy to go into full training detail)

We were all getting ready for the our dates. I had a black sparkly dress and black high heels and a matching purse to go with it. I really like Delsin and I want to look my best for him. He means everything to me. I started putting on my makeup and headed to Starfire's room to see if she's ready.

Delsin p.o.v.

I was in the shower getting ready for tonight. I ordered a tuxedo online and the deliveryman will be here shortly. I hopped out the shower. Dried my hair. Put on my underwear and socks. Then my door got knocked on so I answered it. It was Robin. "Hey this came in the mail" he said handing me my tuxedo. It was just an ordinary tuxedo black jacket pants and tie and white shirt. I thanked Robin and got ready. Raven is my one true love and I wanna impress her. She means the world to me. I also got her a present. I got us promise rings. One has the letter R and the other has the letter D. The letters stands for the first letter of each other's names. I put the rings in my pocket and I went to Beastboy's room to see if he's ready. I'm not really Beastboy's friend but maybe he needs help with his tuxedo.

Starfire p.o.v.

This night is going to be magical. I found a slim pink dress and a pink dress shoes just to go with the dress. I hope everyone has the good time. Especially Delsin and Raven. Raven has been talking about Delsin since he got here. I also hope Robin and I have the good time as well.we haven't been together that long so I want to start making the memories. I was brushing my hair when Raven came into my room. "Greetings friend Raven. You look very the beautiful" I said. "Thanks Starfire. You look great too. I just want everything to go perfect with me and Delsin"
Raven said. "Everything will go perfect with you and friend Delsin" I said hugging her. "Thank you Star". I went back to brushing my hair when friends Terra and Bumblebee walked in. Friend Terra had a purple dress with sparkles on it and her hair was all curly. Friend bumblebee had a yellow dress and a black stripe on the bottom of the dress. "Wow you all look the wonderful" I said. "Thank you Star. You look wonderful too" Terra said. "Thanks Starfire. Hey Raven. I noticed you're going with Delsin. He is very handsome. So does he treat you good?" Bee questioned. "He treats me wonderfully. I never found a guy like him. He's original"
Raven said playing with her hair. We all just sat there and just talked for an hour until the limo that Robin ordered will arrive. I'mjust so excited!!

Beastboy p.o.v.

I was just getting ready for the dinner tonight. I was wearing a black suit but with a purple tie. I went into the bathroom to gel up my hair and Delsin walked in. "Hey
Beastboy. Hey you're looking spiffy" he said. "Thanks man hey you're not looking bad yourself." I said. "So when do you think the limo will get here" Delsin said. "I don't know, dude" I said.
"Man I wish everything with me and Terra go as planned" I said. "It will go perfect." Delsin said helping me fix my tie. "Dude listen Raven is lucky she has you man. I just feel so stupid that I did that to her" I said as I sat down on my bed with my hands on my face. "Look man don't beat yourself up. Raven told me that it was a accident. The beast came out I understand. I have the same problem" Delsin said. "You do?" I asked. "Yep. I do. I had Rage issues since my brother Reggie died. I just haven't been that angry since then. And the other me still talks to me and tries to break out. Sometimes he almost successful. But I eventually calm myself down" Delsin said. "Dude teach me how?" I asked. " in another time. But now go on a date with your lucky girl" Delsin said. We had a bro moment for a sec becuse just hugged it out. Then Robin and Cyborg showed up. As soon as that door opened me and Delsin pushed each other off of one another. Robin and Cyborg were wearing the same the as me and Delsin but we all had different ties. I had a purple tie. Delsin had a black tie. Robin had a red tie and Cyborg had a blue tie. We decided to wait in the common room so we could see the limousine out of the window better.
We saw Eugene and Fetch sitting down on the couch watching tv. "Hey you all look hadsome especially you D" Fetch said. "Thanks" is all we could say. "No seriously D I really haven't seen you in a tuxedo before so this is all pretty new to me" Fetch mocked Delsin. "Ha ha very funny Fetch" Delsin said "So what are you guys gonna do while we're gone?" Robin asked.
"Well me and Fetch are gonna go out for pizza and go watch a movie" Eugene said. "Are you sure you guys don't want to come? The girls can hook you up in seconds Fetch and we have an extra tuxedo for you Eugene" Cyborg said. "Naww we're okay. But thanks anyway" Eugene said. When Fetch wasn't looking I saw Delsin wink at Eugene. Eugene just blushed. I just smirked.
Then finally the limousine pull up. We asked Fetch to go get the girls. When I saw Terra walk in I was stunned. She looked so beautiful. Wow. Honestly I'm actually glad I went with Terra. I'm actually not thinking about Raven at all. Now let's go have some fun.

Delsin p.o.v.

I was sitting on the couch talking to Eugene. The I saw her. She looked so beautiful. And I couldn't believe she's
My date. Wow. You seing this Reggie? I finally found someone. "Wow you look..... Wow!" that's all I could say.
"You look Wow! Yourself" Raven said. We took some pictures by the most awesome photographer ever. Eugene. We went into the limousine and I thought this is going to be the best night ever