♡Author's Note♡

Hey guys!

Guess what? I've got some exciting news to spill! Buckle up because we're diving into the our crazy adventure AGAIN! Yep, you heard it right-I'm diving back into the writing chaos, and I couldn't be more stoked.

The unresolved conflicts, the burning questions, the "What happen between the Saiyans and the E-10", "Who is that girl in See You's epilogue"? We're tackling all of that, and then some more. This is the part where things get wild, and I can't wait for you to join me on this rollercoaster. But I promise not to drag this till a hundred chapters. Let's make this nice, short and complete.

Oh, and did I mention we're bringing in some new blood? Yup, get ready to meet a bunch of fresh faces. They've got stories to tell, and they're itching to become your new favorite characters. I hope you'll welcome them with open arms because they're here to spice things up in the best way possible.

So, grab your favorite reading spot, a cup of something cozy, and let's dive back into this world we've built together. It's going to be a heck of a ride, and I hope you enjoy every twist and turn.

P. S

I'm a bit concern that the second part wouldn't meet your expectations since they're grown ups now and should have a power ups and I'm not a genius like Togashi to create all these awesome Nen powers, but anyway enjoy!

Happy reading!

Love,

Pink.