CHAPTER 15 -York New-

Third person POV

Screeech!

The stolen Volvo finally screeched to a halt, its tires leaving skid marks on the muddy ground. The door slammed open, and Leorio practically tumbled out, dropping to the ground with a mixture of relief and gratitude.

"LANNDDD! Solid landdd!!!" He kissed the solid ground beneath him.

The rest of the group emerged from the car. The mysterious girl remained in her seat, seemingly unfazed by the chaotic journey. Leorio, still catching his breath, turned toward her with a stern expression.

"NEVER let that girl drunk drive again!"

"You sure, you're a Hunter, Leorio?" Kurapika observed the scene with a quizzical expression.

Just as the group began to exchange glances, a sudden burst of lightning heralded Killua's arrival. With incredible speed, he appeared on the scene, effortlessly joining the group.

"Onii-chan!" Alluka's eyes lit up with joy as she ran towards her brother, wrapping her arms around him in a warm embrace.

"Alluka!" Killua returned his sister's hug with a loving smile. "I'm glad you're alright."

Killua's intense gaze swept across the group as he delivered the news. "The coast is clear. There are no robots left chasing us."

The mysterious girl only scoffed at Killua's proclamation before getting out of the car.

"That's what you think," she retorted, her tone carrying a hint of skepticism. "The terminators are only mechanical hounds. If the hounds can't catch its prey, the master will come."

"You mean there's something else stronger than those robots," Leorio muttered as a cold sweat trailed down his forehead.

Killua's eyes narrowed in suspicion at the girl's cryptic words. The gravity of the situation seemed to deepen, and he couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to the girl than met the eye.

"Like the E-10?" He said.

The mysterious girl's response was a cold stare, her eyes locking onto Killua's. The tension between them crackled like electricity in the air, a silent exchange of gazes that spoke of unspoken secrets and hidden motives.

"So, you know about them." She smirked.

Killua's suspicion bore through the air as he faced the mysterious girl, his piercing gaze fixed upon her. The intensity of his eyes conveyed a sense of determination to unravel the enigma that surrounded her. The moonlight reflected in those cold, sapphire eyes, giving them an almost otherworldly glint.

"You... Who the hell are you?" Killua's voice cut through the silence. "You know too much about the Association."

The mysterious girl met Killua's unwavering gaze with a gaze equally as cold. Her response was measured, delivered with an enigmatic calmness that only deepened the shadows surrounding her. The silence between them seemed to stretch, an unspoken challenge echoing through the night.

"You're... You're the one we've been looking for!" Ringo declared.

"Huh?"

Ringo's unexpected revelation cut through the tense atmosphere, breaking the tension that had enveloped the group. Confused glances exchanged among the group shifted to Ringo, who proceeded to unravel the mystery.

"She's the Third Prodigy," Ringo explained, her words holding a weight of significance that resonated with the rest of the group.

The mysterious girl, seemingly unfazed, let out a small scoff, breaking into a smirk. "What's up with that tacky name?"