CHAPTER 10 -York New-

Third person POV

The air inside Gon's bedroom was charged with a mix of excitement and determination as Gon, Ringo, and Killua gathered in a tight circle. The room, adorned with maps and sketches, felt like a war room for their mission to gather the Dragon Balls.

Gon sat cross-legged at the center of the circle, his vibrant brown eyes focused intently on the Dragon radar he had placed before them. The device emitted a soft, rhythmic hum, indicating the locations of the Dragon balls.

Killua sat to Gon's right. His blue eyes darted between the radar and the map, trying to discern patterns and connections that might aid them in their quest. His nimble fingers tapped against the floor, showcasing his impatience to unravel the mysteries ahead.

"There's only two Dragon Balls left to find. I'm sure we'll be able to get it faster now that we're together." Gon's eyes lit up with determination as he smiled.

"I can see why you're saving these two balls for last." Killua leaned forward. His analytical mind is already at work. "The first ball is in the middle of the sea, and the other one... it's like it has a mind of its own. It keeps shifting, almost like it belongs to someone on the move."

"So, we've got a ball playing hide and seek. Lovely. Any clues on the owner?" Ringo, twirling a strand of her black hair, chimed in.

Killua furrowed his brow, deep in thought. "If we can figure out who these people are and why they're moving, we might get a lead on the ball's location."

"But do we have a lead on that?" Ringo asked.

The room fell into a heavy silence, a collective sigh escaping the lips of the trio.

Gon, usually the optimist, sighed audibly. "It's kind of frustrating. Whoever has that ball is playing smart. They're covering their tracks well."

"It's as if the owner is deliberately concealing their presence... " Killua muttered as he was deep in thought before his eyes flashed to Gon.

"Gon, could it be that your father has the last ball?" Killua asked.

"What? I don't think so. He told me he doesn't have it anymore."

The once vibrant and energetic atmosphere in Gon's bedroom now felt weighed down by the uncertainty of their situation.

Killua leaned forward, his electric blue eyes sharp with resolve. "Gon, I think we should focus on tracking down the ball in the northern sea first. It's a more tangible lead, and we can't afford to split our efforts too much. Let's head to York New City."

"York New City?" Gon asked, genuinely puzzled.

A mischievous smirk crept onto Killua's face. "Don't you think it's time for the gang to get back together after five years of being apart?"

Gon's confusion turned into a mix of surprise and excitement. "Kurapika and Leorio! That's right. I'm sure they'll be a lot of help!"

Killua nodded, the smirk never leaving his face. "Absolutely. Imagine the five of us working together again. We'll be unstoppable."

Gon's eyes lit up with realization and then pure determination. A wide grin spread across his face. "I can't believe it. Let's go to York New City and find them! The team's finally back together!"

'... and with Rin too!'

As Gon and Killua shared their conversation, Ringo couldn't help but feel a sense of confusion creeping in.

"Ehem." Clearing her throat to get their attention, she interjected, "Um, sorry to interrupt, but who exactly is Kurapika and Leorio?"

Gon and Killua exchanged a glance before realizing that not everyone in the group might be familiar with their old friends. Gon grinned and began, "Kurapika is a friend we met during the Hunter Exam. He's incredibly skilled and has a unique Nen ability. Leorio, on the other hand, is a doctor and was also part of our team. Both of them are strong, reliable allies."