CHAPTER 22 -Devil's Sea-

Third person POV

As Gon and Noveno clashed with ferocity, their battle intensified with each passing moment. Gon relied on his raw strength, delivering powerful blows with precision and determination, while Noveno wielded his dark shadow powers with cunning and agility. The room crackled with energy as their opposing forces collided, creating an atmosphere thick with tension and danger.

Meanwhile, Ringo watched the battle unfold with a sense of urgency gnawing at her insides.

'I can't just stand here and do nothing!'

RUMBLE!

But just as she prepared to leap into action, the airship suddenly shook violently, throwing everyone off balance. Ringo stumbled, struggling to maintain her footing as the world seemed to tilt around her. Panic surged through her veins as she realized that something was terribly wrong.

'What's going on?'

As the shaking intensified, Ringo's heart raced with fear. She cast a frantic glance around the room, searching for any sign of what was causing the chaos. Was it an attack from outside? A malfunction in the airship's systems? Whatever the cause, they were in grave danger.

"Hahahaha."

Noveno's laughter echoed through the trembling airship, his sinister grin widening as he reveled in the chaos unfolding around them. His crimson eyes glinted with malice as he taunted Gon, his words dripping with disdain.

"It seems my plans are already in motion," Noveno sneered, his voice laced with dark amusement. "Tell me, Gon, are you still going to let this petty fight prolong, or are you going to do the honorable thing and try to save everyone on board?"

His words hung in the air like a sinister challenge. Gon's jaw clenched with determination as he weighed his options. But before Gon could respond, Noveno's grin widened even further, his eyes gleaming with anticipation.

"Either way," he added, his voice dripping with venom, "you'll be dead."

Despite the chaos unfolding around him and Noveno's menacing taunts, Gon's determination remained unshaken. He knew in his heart that Killua would come through and ensure that everything would be fine like he always does. With a determined smile playing on his lips, Gon met Noveno's gaze head-on.

"You may think I'm alone in this," Gon declared, his voice steady and resolute, "but you're wrong. I trust Killua with my life."

His words were a testament to the unwavering bond between him and Killua, a bond forged through countless trials and challenges.

"And right now, all I need to do is to stop you!"

"Trust all you want," Noveno scoffed, his voice dripping with scorn. "It won't change the fact that you're standing on the brink of oblivion."

POW!

A sudden burst of light illuminated the airship, piercing through the darkness with blinding brilliance. Noveno's eyes widened in shock as the beam of light struck him with incredible force, sending him hurtling backward with a resounding crash.

CRASH!

Gon turned, his gaze following the source of the unexpected attack, only to find Ringo standing with her palms outstretched, her eyes blazing with determination.

"Gon might not be able to use Nen," she declared, her voice echoing with power, "but I sure as hell can!"

As Noveno staggered to his feet amidst the rubble, his face contorted with fury and frustration. Cursing under his breath, Noveno's voice dripped with venom.