Chapter 1 - Peace

"..... kiss me you sexy, amazing woman...

"What's this?." Gianna said as Nathan handed her a box tied with a ribbon.

"This is for you... just a gift to say that I am a lucky, lucky man to have such an amazing woman as you by my side.." he said to her and kissed her lips.

Gianna opened the box, she gasped as she saw the silver diamond necklace. "Wow Nathan this is beautiful...

 "Wow Nathan this is beautiful

"And so are you..." he got off of the bed and picked up his coat. "I have to go to the office, we have a new investor coming in today.. and then I have to make an appearance on tv over the business and it's 80 percent growth in the last 12 months...."

"Me and Qian will be watching you.." she said to him. She got out of bed herself. "Speaking of Qian... QIAN." She called. And as Nathan left, a young boy walked into his moms room with his switch in his hands "you need to put that game down for me please.. and get you some breakfast before school.."

"Is daddy on the tv again tonight?" He asked her.

Gianna raised her eyebrows and smiled. "Yes he is."

"My daddy is famous..." he shouted happily and ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

Gianna followed, she had been in a relationship with Nathan Keane for 3 years, he was a high profile businessman. He loved Gianna and after several dates and her trying to find her feet, they fell for each other and he moved her in. For 3 years her life had been so different to the one she left behind. Jamie was gone, Jayden was dead, she couldn't stay in that lifestyle anymore.

She stopped visiting FX 3 months after he received a 10 year mandatory sentence. The murder of Jayden was ruled as accidental. That was just over 5 years ago. She found out that she wasn't the only woman on his visitors list and that he had them all visit him in rotation, including Gianna.

She got to the kitchen and smiled at her son. Qian was almost 6 years old, he was a good kid and he loved his mom. She didn't talk about his father to him, everything surrounding Jamie was still very raw, she couldn't believe that he had killed Jayden, when she found out what had happened it broke her, mainly because she knew it was over her and that was something she didn't want ever to happen. Plus, at that point she'd already made her mind up to be with Jamie so he had no reason to attack him. She also found out from Cody, Jamie's PA that he had been breaking into her apartment and taking things, moving things around to make her feel like she was going crazy, to make her feel as if she needed him, depended on him.

Nathan was a breath of fresh air for her, he was completely different, he was a businessman. He never grew up in the hood, his parents were wealthy lawyers and he and his family were doing really well for themselves. She felt as if life was normal now, she no longer woke up worrying what the next day would bring, she had fell into this life as if it was what she had always dreamt of.