Chapter 14 - A little something

Jamie finished his set. He had given it his all. He headed backstage a towel around his neck he scooped up Qian in his arms. "Well what did you think?."

"You are so cool... my daddy is so cool mommy." He said with a huge smile on his lips.

"He sure knows how to put on a show.." she said with a double meaning.
Jamie looked at her, he couldn't take his eyes off of her.
"I need to go now...

"Mommy can I go to daddy's house... plesseeeeee.." Qian begged her. "I don't want to go home yet.. all you and other daddy do is fight..."

"That man is called Nathan son, and you do not need to call him daddy if you don't want to

"That man is called Nathan son, and you do not need to call him daddy if you don't want to..."

Gianna sighed. "Qian come on, we're going." She said taking his hand and walking away.

Jamie watched them go, there was no way that he could leave yet he had a collaboration coming up and he needed to be there. He wasn't happy that she had just walked away like that though.

————-

Verne had soaked in the tub in the en-suite of her own room. She smiled to herself and slowly eased her finger between her legs rubbing her spot as she thought about the sex she had just had with Nathan. "Mmmmm.." she moaned thinking she was alone.

Nathan was stood in the doorway checking the time and getting more and more agitated that Gianna wasn't home yet. He walked up behind Verne and he tilted her head back, he lowered his head and kissed her lips. "Let me do that for you." He said and slid his hand down the front of her into the water, he rubbed her spot and slipped his fingers inside of her. He upped the pace and watched her as she gasped and writhed around in the tub. "Fuck.. you're beautiful." He whispered in her ear.

He stopped as he heard a car pull into the drive. He went to the window in the bedroom and he saw a cab. "Shit!.. Verne.. I need to get outta this room.. it's Gianna and Qian...

"Wasn't she supposed to call you?..."

Nathan left her room and quickly headed down to his office on the ground floor. Gianna opened the door and Nathan stood in his office doorway and looked at her. "Hey, what's this?.. I thought you were gonna give me a call so that I could come and get you?.."

"Sorry, I just wanted to get out of there before he was able to talk Qian in to going to his place...