Chapter 5 - Fighting

".... What an arrogant mother fucker he is..."

"Nathan please..." Gianna said rubbing her head with her hand as they drove back home.

"That your type of man?..

"Please stop..." she said. "I knew you shouldn't have met him..."

"Let him meet you by yourself you mean!... you were giving him head at 16...

"Nathan!.. everyone has a past.. he's mine...

"Mommy.. why are you and daddy fighting?." Qian asked as he played on his switch.

"We're not its just a loud discussion that's all." She said and glared at Nathan.

The rest of the car journey back home was a quiet one. As soon as they got inside Qian ran upstairs to his room to play. Gianna turned to face Nathan, she knew this conversation was not over. "go on, you may as well get it all out of your system right now!.."

"it's obvious he's not interested in his son, he is interested in you... But he knows the only way that he can get to you is through Qian...

"but the fact remains that he is his father, as much as I can't stand it he has a right to see him

"but the fact remains that he is his father, as much as I can't stand it he has a right to see him..."

"Are you gonna be the one to tell Qian?.. huh!.."

"No.. me and Jamie will talk to him together...

Nathan sniggered, he shook his head and paced. "Oh it's like that now... I raised that boy.. as far as I'm concerned he's mine...

"and no one is taking away from you what you've done for him...but the truth of the matter is Nathan... he is his father, he is here, he wants to see him and be a part of his life... I do not want my son to grow up resenting me because I kept him away from his father..." she told him. "Qian doesn't know him, he's going to need you... He is going to need the man who has been in his life the longest.."

Nathan sighed. "I don't like him G... he's an arrogant, self obsessed mother fucker... it oozes from him...

"you think I don't know that!.. I have already been a part of his life since I was young, I've seen what he's like... I understand completely how he is... That is why you can rest assured I won't ever be back with him... but we have to do this for Qian.." she said, she walked up to him and held his hands. "Don't let him win, because he will try to break us down... please don't let him win.."

Nathan nodded and kissed her lips. "Okay... I've got you... and Qian." He added.

————-

Jamie opened a bottle of Henny, he sat back on the sofa, he had girls around him dancing naked in just thongs. He was having a whole party for his release from jail. It was being held at his place and celebs, his friends from the hood and girls, plenty of girls were all there having fun.

His friends sat around him and they all indulged. Candi made her way over, she was one of his go to groupies. She sat next to him and draped her leg over his. "It's so good that you're home and if it's any consolation.. Gianna is messed up for ever putting you in that situation with Jayden.."

He looked at her. "Girl you don't know shit.. so please don't come at me like we lovers or some shit and we know all there is to know about each other... and don't speak on Gianna either you don't know her... and get yo damn leg off of me I ain't no climbing frame!" He said annoyed.

Clearly seeing Gianna and his son had rattled him, he was grouchy and quiet. He treated her terribly but he did love her. To see her with another man really got under his skin too.

Cody spotted him and she walked over. She sat next to him. "How did it go?."

"Don't look so damn smug!

"Don't look so damn smug!.. it went how you knew it was gonna go.. with me wanting to rip the pedantic mother fuckers head off his shoulders..." he said.

"Why Jay?.. he's been raising your son and doing a good job of it too.. you should be thankful that she had someone and wasn't left out to all the vulture type of guys from round the way... who would have done nothing but hurt her and your son.." she told him. "She found a good man, with a good job... he takes care of them both..

"Cody!.. will you shut the fuck up! Are you looking for a new job or something?.."

"What does that mean?."

"Whose side are you fucking on!... I don't give a fuck how much money the mother fucker earns or how well he's treated them... Qian is my son, not his... I want a relationship with my son.." he told her.
Cody went quiet for a second.
"And how the hell did she know about me going into her house." He looked at her. "There were only 2 people that ever knew about that.... And one of them would never ever turn their back on me..."

"I told her...
He sniggered and shook his head.
"I told her because this back and forth with her is done.. or at least it should be.. there are other people out here that would love a chance with you if you would just look in their direction...."

He looked at her. "Hold up.. so let me get this right.. you told her about me sneaking into her house because you want me to fuck you?..."

"No Ja... I don't want to fuck you.. I want to be with you.." she said. She stood up. "I'll tell you what forget it." She added and walked away. Jamie just stared after her.

—————

Nathan had just put Qian to bed and read to him, he walked into the bedroom and looked at Gianna waiting in the bed. "He's out like a light."

"Good.. he's had a busy day..

"Yeah.." he uttered.

He sat on the edge of the bed, deep in thought. Gianna knelt up behind him and she rubbed his shoulders, she leaned forward and kissed his neck. "I love you Nathan okay?... I really do... I don't want him back.. you don't know the hurt that I went through with him... you've got me no matter what.. I promise you that." She said and he pulled her round into his lap.

He looked at her. "Girl you are so fine.. I can't imagine a life without you.. or Qian.. I just don't like this man and I think he is going to be as underhand as hell."

"Then we will always be one step ahead..." she kissed his lips. She sat astride him and continued to kiss him, he let his dick out through his boxers and he pulled her panties to the side. He then lifted her and sat her on his shaft. Lifting her ass cheeks, using them as leverage to make sure she took every inch with every thrust.
She threw her head back and bit her lip to stifle her own moans. She knew that Nathan loved her with all that he had.