Chapter 24 - wrongfully accused

Gianna woke up around 6.30, she didn't want to confuse her son and she knew he would be awake soon. Qian was an early riser.
She dressed and headed downstairs leaving Jamie sleeping in bed. She put the coffee on to brew just as Qian ran down the stairs like the live wire that he was. "Mom... mommmm

"Yes son, I am right here.." she said.

"We stayed at Daddy's all night." He said happily.

"I know and he is still asleep so you need to be more shush right now." She said smiling and ruffling his hair a little.

"I'm hungry can I have some breakfast?.."

Gianna knew Jamie well, he always fully stocked his cupboards and refrigerator, she started looking through his cupboards.
"Wow!. Your daddy sure loves to eat..." she said and Qian giggled.

"It's how I stay big and strong..."
Gianna looked to the side and saw Jamie, looking disheveled but rugged and sexy first thing in the morning.

"Do you need 6 boxes of cereal at any one time... you live alone here.. I could understand it if you had 4 kids here with you..."

"Well that can be arranged." He said looking at her with a smirk. He looked at his son. "Do you fancy spending the day with me?.. we could shoot some hoops.. get ice cream... you can even come and see me record in the studio...

Qian looked at Gianna. "Mom, can I Please?...."

Gianna smiled. "Okay.. I need to go back to Rhondda's place anyway.. you two have fun." She said.

—————

"... mmmm.. yeah, baby... yeah....
Verne hit a hard orgasm that sent her senses crazy.

Nathan pulled back from where he had been with his face all between her legs.
"You need to get outta here.. coming into my office all horny.. what is up with you?.."

Verne stroked his face as she sat on his desk with her legs open

Verne stroked his face as she sat on his desk with her legs open. She came into his office without her panties. She sat on his desk in front of him, revealed her nakedness and Nathan being a man, dived straight in, sitting in his seat getting straight to the tongue action.
"Well, I just have a feeling that everything is going to work out just right.."

"Meaning what?.." he asked her.

"Meaning just what I said."
She shrugged.

Nathan stood up. "I am going to try and talk to Gianna..
Verne rolled her eyes.
"Don't look at me like that Verne you know the deal.. I have you both..."

"What ever!."
She said unwavering, as she believed she had set Gianna up good.

————-

"What the...
Gianna said as she pulled into the driveway of Rhonda's place in an Uber. The house was teaming with police, forensics and detectives. She jumped out of her car. "What happened?.." she asked an officer who was guarding the scene.