Chapter 8 - Thoughts

Gianna opened the front door and Qian tore through the house like a whirlwind, throwing half his guts up didn't stop the sugar rush that was now in full swing.

"Woah... woah....." Nathan said as Qian tore past him. "Is he okay?." He said to Gianna as she walked in.

"Yeah.. he's just had a lil too much sugar.."
He looked at her confused.
"We were at Gealtos.." she said.

"You didn't tell me you were going to Gelatos... I could have joined you?.."

"I went to meet...." She paused. "Jamie..

Nathan looked at her and he stopped smiling. "You went alone.. to meet him.."

"Qian needs to know him

"You did this behind my back.." he said angrily. "since he came out of jail.. I've seen a different side to you.. this prim and proper persona that you like to broadcast of yo self just isn't true... in fact I've seen first hand that it isn't after what I've learned about you...

"What does that even mean...

"You act like you're so high and fucking mighty... when it boils down to it you were no more than his fucking slut...

Gianna walked up to him and slapped his face. "How dare you call me that...

"I'm sorry... oh my god.. I'm sorry.. G... please forgive me...

"You called me a slut... I have never been a slut... I was with him from school and yes... I got involved with Jayden... but you have no idea what we went through, you don't know my past and you damn sure do not have a right to call me that... I believed that I was with him and he was with me... I had no idea at the time what he was doing behind my back and I certainly was not one of his groupies...."

"That was anger talking I'm sorry....

"Daddy...

"Yes lil man." Nathan said as he turned quickly see Qian at the bottom of the stairs.

"I met another daddy today.. he's a famous soldier... with a nice car.. he also has a house with a pool and a bbq... he had to go away, but he's back now..." He walked up to Nathan. "But I still love you too.."

Nathan smiled. "That is great to hear...

"It means that I get two birthday presents and two Christmas presents..." he smiled.

"Well I guess you could be right..."
Qian threw his arms around Nathan's neck. Before he ran to his mom and hugged her and headed up the stairs.

Nathan looked at Gianna. "Baby please.. it was just words that came out of my mouth with anger, I don't think that about you at all... I am an idiot, desperate to hold onto you and my son... and as soon as you said that I saw red... And I said the stupidest thing I could ever say... Will you please forgive me.." he said to her taking her hands and begging her.