Chapter 4 - Jamie

The morning and even the night before had been quiet. Gianna processed the thought that she would see Jamie and also Nathan contemplating how he would play this with Jamie. He had been looking up FX and could see that aside from his rap career he had a very colourful background and had been involved in many dodgy dealings.

Gianna walked over and sat next to him. "Tell me what you're thinking." She asked him.

"I hope he's gonna be amicable

"I hope he's gonna be amicable... he needs to understand that Qian doesn't know who he is... Qian doesn't even know he has another father... he's gonna need treating with kid gloves..."

"I know.. don't worry I've thought about that... but I am worried about you seeing him...

He shook his head. "Don't you worry about that... I can handle myself.. I don't like the sound of this asshole much anyway... I'm surprised you messed around with him he is way older than you...

"I know.. but it just happened.. and it is the past... you and Qian are my future." She told him and kissed his lips. He watched her as she walked out of the room to hurry Qian up, he was unsure deep down of how she really felt.

————

"Please don't make this a terrible meeting.."

"Cody.. Qian is my son.." he replied. "I've lost more than enough time with him."

"But she is with someone else now.. so you have to let her go.."

"I don't intend to get in her way.. I want my son..." he replied. He then softened a little. "What's he like, this new man of hers?."

"Like a dream...

He raised his eyebrows. "What?."

"He's perfect for her

"He's perfect for her... so leave her alone." She said and turned away from him.

He shook his head at Cody and rode out with a couple of his entourage. He was straight back into music, for some reason nowadays you had to be a bad boy or a bad girl to keep your audience interested. The more shit that Jamie did the bigger his fan base seemed to get. He kept his assets, his money and his bad boy stature too.