Chapter 11 - Dakota

The day of Coachella was approaching. Jamie was adamant that Qian and Gianna would be there. He kept the pressure on both Cody and Goldee to make this happen.

Cody pulled up outside of Gianna's place. She got out of the car and knocked on the door. Gianna opened up and looked at her. "Can I come in?.."

Gianna stood aside and let her in. She looked around. "Wow this place is nice.." she said.

Gianna smiled

Gianna smiled. "I know... Nathan had an architect design the entire apartment bespoke .. it's great isn't it..." She looked at her. " but I'm guessing that you've not come here to discuss the design of this apartment?.."

"No... Jamie sent me...

"What could Jamie possibly say.. that after everything he's put me through makes him think that I'm even contemplating doing anything that he wants me to do?.." she told her.

"He wants Qian at Coachella..

"this is why I can't trust him to be a good father... You know how any gig that he is at turns out... The fighting, the shootouts, the drug dealing... I don't want my son around that and if he was any kind of father he wouldn't even ask to take him to such a place..."

"But you were all for it..

"I was but... he's never gonna change and I got rid of that bad ora surrounding me... I'm not taking a backwards step... he's bad news... and he will have a string of women at this event.. I don't need to see that either,." She added.

Cody sat down. "I hear you I really do.. but you know as well as I do how hard he could make things for you.. do you want that?... it's just one day, one gig.. after that you don't need to see him again if you don't want to..."

She sighed. "Okay...I will do this for Qian, just this once, we watch him perform and then we're leaving.." she told her.

Cody smiled. "I'll make sure he understands that."

Nathan had just arrived home and he saw Cody leaving. He looked at Gianna. "Why was she here?."

She looked at him. "She was here because Jamie won't let this Coachella thing go...

He shook his head. "I hope you told her where to go..."

"No... I'm gonna go.. just to the gig, just to watch him perform and then I'm leaving again.." she told him.

Nathan threw his keys down on the coffee table frustrated. "Of course you are.. you just can't stop yourself can you.."

"It's not like that

"It's not like that.. I just need to do this one time and that's it.. he is his son..." she said looking at him.

Nathan shook his head. "well it's not like I can stop you or that you're even gonna listen to anything that I have to say so, go and do what you have to do Gianna." He said and went upstairs to shower, slamming the bedroom door behind him.

She watched him go and she felt uneasy, that was the way that Jamie always had her feeling.

————

".... Try that hook again... I want that sample in that song....

"Okay.. you're the boss." Jamie's producer said and set about changing the song to incorporate a new hook.

The door opened and Cody walked in. She watched Jamie do his thing, he was a real wordsmith, could smash anything together. She smiled. He noticed her and he looked at the producer signalling him to stop. He walked out of the booth. "You're smiling so I hope you have the news that I wanna hear?."

Cody nodded

Cody nodded. "She's coming with Qian."

The smile spread wider across his face, there was also a smirk to the edge of his lips, it was his nature to be cocky and self-assured. He turned around as he heard someone's voice walking in talking to one of his team. He saw it was Dakota, Cody rolled her eyes and walked away. "Hello beautiful" Jamie said to her.

"Hi." She said to him with a seductive smile. "I know I said that I wasn't going to get here until the day of Coachella but I really wanted to come and see you first." She said to him. "it has been such a long time I feel like I have not seen you in forever" she said walking up to him and kissing his cheek.

"that's probably because you haven't... you didn't want to be seen with a bad boy in jail now did you... that would think yo rep.." he said to her with a sarcastic smirk.

"It was nothing like that Ja, you know how my schedule can be.. that was why I came now... I was hoping we could get some time together before Coachella... I've missed you.." she said to him. "Some personal time...."

He looked her up and down and felt his dick twitch. "Aite... you know where my place is... go there, I'll be there in a short while.. make yo self at home... get comfortable." He winked. "You feel me.."

She smiled and left with his keys. Cody walked up to him and shoved some documents he needed to sign in his hands abruptly. He looked at them and then at her with his brow furrowed. "The fuck is up with you?.... Oh I get it, yo ass is jealous now because I'm gonna fuck Dakota... girl you want this dick that bad?...."

"Don't flatter yourself Ja..." she walked away from him,
He smiled to himself, he loved how he had these women wrapped around his finger, they would do absolutely anything to be with him and even if he dissed them they still hung around and came back for more. He put down the documents, grabbed his car keys and left, his mind completely wrapped up in Dakota's pussy right now.

————-

Gianna stood in the doorway of the bedroom and she looked at Nathan, he was sat on the bed, his hands clasped in front of him, his brow slightly furrowed.
"Nathan...

He looked at her, "please... go downstairs Gianna..."

"No... not until we make this right.. I am going to watch his set so Qian can see what he does and I'm leaving again...

"I HATE THIS!.." he yelled. "I hate how he has to be in our lives...

"He is Qian's father Nathan... what the fuck am I supposed to do?..." she snapped back.

"Set some damn boundaries.. instead of letting him dictate when shit happens... all he needs to do at the moment is tell you to jump and you ask how high...

"That is not fair...

"It's the fucking truth.. he gets his way again.." Nathan almost ripped his tie off of his neck. "You're my woman dammit.. MINE!.."

Gianna walked over to him and stood in front of him. "Exactly.. I'm your woman.." she took his hand and she kissed it. "I love you..."
She moved his hand to her breast. He grabbed her and threw her on the bed. He pulled her dress off over her head and slowly kissed her body from her neck all the way to her naval, as he reached there he slid off her panties and he indulged in her pussy as if it was a sweet dessert.

Gianna didn't want Nathan to give Jamie the satisfaction but Jamie was still in her head, she knew she had to fix that....