Chapter 9 - More tensions

An envelope arrived at the house. Gianna picked it up. She opened it as it was addressed to Qian Logan. She knew immediately that this had to be from Jamie. Qian wasn't even named with the surname Logan. Gianna had changed his name to her surname.

She saw that she and Qian had been given back stage passes to Coachella and access to FX dressing room and to ride with him in his trailer. She sighed. Nathan came downstairs ready to go to the office. He smiled at Gianna. "How are you this morning?."

"I'm okay

"I'm okay.." she handed him the tickets. He opened the envelope and read it.

He shook his head. "this motherfucker!" He said showing his anger and frustration. "He is not gonna stop is he.."

"Listen.. I know that you're angry but maybe we should let Qian see what he does just this once..

"Oh for god sake Gianna!.. wake the fuck up!.. why do you always follow his fucking lead... He has invited you and yo son... can you not see what this is truly about?.. this is about him being with you.." he grabbed his brief case. "you know something, go... just go to the fucking gig... Do what the fuck you want Gianna because you're going to anyway... Anything he says you're just gonna run along and do it.."

"Fine... I WONT GO!.." she snapped. "I just thought it would be nice for Qian....

"Hmmm... I've been reading up on him... how many gigs has he been to that doesn't end in a shootout or a brawl... of which surrounds him?..."

She looked at him.

"Exactly.. you want to put our 6 year old son in danger!... wow, he really has you doesn't he...

She pulled him to face her. "You need to stop this Nathan please.. I love you, I want to be with you... I am just trying to do what is right for my son...

He raised his eyebrows. "Your son?.. okay.. I've gotta go.." he walked out and slammed the door getting into the car.

Qian stood in the doorway. He looked upset. "I don't want you and daddy to fight.."

She walked over to him. "Baby boy sometimes adults disagree on things not always but sometimes... and we raise our voices to show that concern.. me and daddy will be fine.." she said and gave him a hug. "Now have you got everything you need for school?."

He nodded. "Yes mommy." He smiled and picked up his lunch parcel before heading out with her as she picked up her keys to go to the car.

———-

Nathan sat behind his desk in his office. He opened his laptop and he once again started looking up FX. He hated the amount of crimes he had been caught up in. He also looked up the death of Jayden and read and absorbed all he could about that. He then skimmed his social media and went back further and further until he saw Gianna and Jamie loved up together. She was all smiles and he had a bottle of Henny in one hand and his arm around her shoulders with the other.