27. A plan

Gianna woke up in Jamie's bed. He was sleeping next to her soundly, she couldn't understand who or why Rhonda had been murdered, but it made her sick to the pit of her stomach every time she thought about it and it was making her find sleeping uneasy.
Jamie stirred, he stretched and opened his eyes looking to the side of him as he remembered that Gianna was actually in his bed with him.
"You okay?.." he said, his voice gruff on just waking.

" he said, his voice gruff on just waking

She looked to the side at him. "I just struggle to sleep at the moment.... I just keep turning it over in my head and I just can't believe that I will never see her again. I think that is the worst part about this and I don't think it has sunk in properly."

"I want you to stay here for as long as possible, I don't want you to go back to her place. You have the run of the house and I also know that Qian will be safe here too." He said to her.

Gianna nodded, she knew that what he was saying was right.
It didn't need to be about a relationship. It just needed to be about feeling safe and surrounded by people that knew her and her son.

————

"He had planned the murder... FX isn't like any other rapper, he does things his way and screw everybody else. Rhonda was Gianna's friend, just like Jayden was Gianna's friend and look what happened to him at the hands of FX....

"What makes you so sure?." The reporter asked Nathan.

"Well, Gianna had recently moved in with Rhonda after me and her had briefly fallen out with each other... FX was trying to get back with her, he's been trying ever since he got out of jail. Rhonda was just another obstacle in his way. She had offered her a place to stay something that he didn't like because he wanted her to choose him and just like he did with Jayden, the best thing to do was to get rid of the problem so that he could get quicker access to her and his son..."

" I will need to have some hard evidence before I go through with this..."

" I have evidence of the underhand tactics, he used to break into her house and move things around and make her feel like she was losing her mind a few years back. So that she would go to him for everything.... I also know the name of the man who killed Rhonda on his behalf.... And he told me that he would be willing to talk to you."

The reporter found this most interesting and a huge smile spread across her face. " well, that would be even better....

"He will be staying incognito though, he's not going to go to jail for what happened. He wants to make sure that FX is the one who ends up behind bars seeing as this is his crime."

"Understandable, and this is going to be a huge story. FX is a big name.... Please get the meeting with me and your anonymous person as soon as possible.." she said standing up from the other side of his desk and shaking his hand before she left his office.