Chapter 10 - Angry

Gianna got back to the house and she pulled her cell from her bag. She called Cody. "Gianna?." She said walking away from Jamie and the others. "What can I do for you?"

"Tell Jamie to stick the Coachella tickets up his fucking ass... and if he wants to see his son he can go through the courts... tell him not to contact me again or I will put a restraint order on him to leave me and my son alone..."

"Okay... I got that loud and clear... G, what happened?"

"Jamie fucking Logan happened!

"Jamie fucking Logan happened!." She said and ended the call.

——-

"... Cody you done talking we need to get this shit ready for the show!." Jamie said.

"Yeah... umm.. Jamie.. can I grab you for a sec...

He walked with her away from everyone slightly. "What is it.."

"That was Gianna... she said you can stick the Coachella tickets up yo ass, and she will call the police on you if you try to go anywhere near her and her son and if you want to see him you need to go through the courts..."

"What?." He replied standing there dumbfounded.

"Just the messenger." She said and walked back to the others, with a smug look on her face after he belittled her the day before.

Jamie was frustrated he took his cell out of his pocket and he called Gianna. She never picked up. "Pick up the phone... for fuck sake!.."

———-

Nathan arrived home later that day and he went into the kitchen where Gianna was busy cooking and watching Qian with his numbers home work. He looked at Gianna. "This smells good what's mommy cooking?." He said to Qian with a smile.

"Mommy is making Lasagne it's my favourite daddy" he told him happily.

"And what's this?." He said walking over to him and taking an interest in his home work. Gianna watched him with Qian, he was good with him, so full of love and patience.

He could tell that Gianna was quiet so as Qian finished his work he looked at him. "Why don't you go and wash your hands ready for dinner.."
Qian happily ran off.
Nathan walked over and put his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck. "are you okay?."

"Yeah I'm fine

"Yeah I'm fine...

"I had a visitor today...

"Oh yeah who?."

"Baby daddy!.." he said with sarcasm.

Gianna rolled her eyes and sighed. "Oh god.. what did he want?."

"To warn me off of my family... telling me in no uncertain terms that you and him are meant to be together... and if I stand in his way the same fate that befell Jayden could come my way."

"Nathan I'm so sorry..."

"Don't be.. all he is doing is pushing harder for me to hold on to you... he isn't the only strong ass man out here... he uses intimidation tactics because he is an asshole.. but you know what really drives me and makes me happy is the fact that no matter what he does or tries, I know I've got you..."

She smiled. "Yeah you have.." she said. "I'm not going to Coachella and after what you said about his other gigs I realise it isn't safe for Qian to be back stage and close to him when he's working..."

Nathan lifted her chin and he kissed her lips. " I have acted like an ass over this, I have got myself into all kinds of mindfucks thinking that he would be able to win you back at the blink of an eye... I am going to relax because I know it's me and you no matter what..."

Gianna felt a little bad because she had actually toyed with the thought of getting back with Jamie and what that would be like for her and Qian. She decided to keep that to herself, Nathan didn't need to know that because no one else did it was just something that had been in her mind after seeing him again. But after hearing what she had heard and remembering the things that he had done to her in the past she decided that it was time for a complete break from him.

————

"I need to see her now.. make sure she fucking understands that she is not keeping my son from me.... make sure she understands that too."

"you are not going to get anywhere by shouting at her J!" Goldee said. " I don't know why she changed her mind so quickly if she was ready for you to see him... I will do what I can to get her to talk to you but at the end of the day there's only so much I can do"

"maybe if she found out about you and me...

"So you're blackmailing me now? How the hell is that going to help anyone and what is it going to prove

"So you're blackmailing me now? How the hell is that going to help anyone and what is it going to prove... If anything it doesn't just make me look bad, but it will make her trust you less than she does already.." she told him.

" just get her to talk to me, I don't care how you fucking do it I am not leaving this up in the air... She will let me see my son.."

Jamie hung up the phone, he was as angry as hell. He truly believed that everything was going the way that he wanted it and that he was even beginning to get in her head and her heart again, thinking that he could sideline Nathan and take her and his son back.

Cody looked at him. " do you know I really don't like to say things like this, but I'm going to say it anyway... What goes around comes around Jamie and you have done more than enough when it comes to G... I have no idea are you think she would react any differently...

"You need to know when to keep yo self out of my fucking business we all know the only reason you're speaking on this now is because you want me and you to go to bed together or better yet get married" he said with sarcasm. "Get the fuck out of here Cody.." he said. He was in the vilest of moods. There wasn't any point in talking to him right now.

————-

Gianna had put Qian to bed and she came down the stairs and looked at Nathan who had already poured a glass of wine for her. "let's toast, to our strong foundation... our family.."

"I have told Jamie that he needs to go through the courts if he wants to see Qian... be prepared for his angry onslaught after hearing that... You don't know how he can be...

"I've got a pretty good idea after his little show that he put on today... but I don't want to spend this evening talking about him he has taken up enough of our time recently, we need to get back to us G... The way we were before he came out of jail..." he told her.

She nodded, she agreed with him totally but she also knew that Jamie would not take this lying down and that he would come back with something, and probably something that would devastate them.....