Chapter 12 - Verne

"..... damn girl yo tongue drives me crazy fo sure..."

"Mmmm..." Dakota moaned, her mouth firmly around Jamie's dick. "It has been a long time baby." She said as she stopped to talk to him.

"Don't stop

"Don't stop.. just keep going with all that..." he put his head back and smiled to himself as this IG model gave him head like her life depended on it.

After an age of him making her suck him, he pulled her into his lap. "Mmm... now what you got for me...

"Are you and Gianna back together...

He furrowed his brow. "Why are we talking about G?." He asked her.

"I just wanted to know...

"Naw, she met some business type mother fucker didn't think I would get outta jail 5 years early... so she is living with him and my son acting like this mother fucker is my sons daddy.." he told her. He ripped her panties off. "Now I have missed this pussy... so you better pull out all the stops for me right now." He said.

She felt his dick push into her. Jamie liked hard, fast, dirty sex. The only one he would take more time with was Gianna. "Oh godddd... mmmmm..." she moaned as he gripped her hips and bounced her up and down on his shaft.

"You like that dick... look at you, you want more and more... you slut...

"Mmmmm.... YEAHHHHH..." she moaned enjoying the way he spoke to her too, it aroused her all the more.

Suddenly his cell rang. He looked at it, he then looked at Dakota. "Keep going, keep up that pace." He picked up the call and let Dakota carry on.

"Jamie...

"Now what can I do for you?." He said with a smile on his lips and Dakota working hard in his lap.

"I just need to set some boundaries for Coachella..." Gianna said to him. "I'm coming with Qian for your set and then we're gone...."

"That wasn't the deal...

"It's what you're getting... he will see you before you start and he will watch you perform then we are leaving..."

"I'm stoked you're both coming you know....

"I'm doing it for my son, nothing more.." she reiterated.

He bit his lip as he could feel Dakota bringing him to the edge. "I know you're looking forward to seeing me too... we go way back G..." he said and Dakota lowered her head, kissing and sucking at his lips.

"Oh my god.. oh my fucking god... you're an asshole!..." Gianna said as she suddenly realised he was in the middle of something, she heard the kiss and the gasps of a woman. She hung up on him.

"Fuck yeah baby.... Damnnnnn ...." Jamie moaned as he thrust harder into her gaining depth as he did, orgasming hard, as did Dakota.
He looked at her, her body heaving from the deep breaths she was taking trying to regain herself.
"Yo pussy is fire..." he said to her, with a cocky grin.