26 - Tracks

Gianna was quiet as she sat on Jay's patio looking out over the hills. He walked out to her and handed her a drink. "Are you okay?.."

"No, I can't believe she's gone.. I don't even know who would do this.." she shook her head.

"Why don't you let me find out

"Why don't you let me find out.. I know most underhand mother fuckers in and around the underbelly of LA.."

"Jamie I don't want you getting into trouble.. you're out of jail and you're finally heading in the right direction... I might just hire a PI."

Jamie laughed at how she said that. "Girl.. I'm telling you let me do this.. you know I can get results and quick.."

She raised a small smile for him and then leaned against his shoulder, thankful for him right now.

———-

Nathan was sat at his desk back at his place. He heard the doorbell and he went to answer. He opened up and saw Verne. "Girl what are you doing here?..."

"I thought you might like some company tonight.." she said with a smile undoing her long coat to reveal herself in just her lace basque, suspenders and stockings.

Nathan smiled at her. "What man could resist that.." he took her in his arms and kissed her.

"You're in a good mood for once?." She said with her arms wrapped around his neck.

"I don't know why.. not after I posted bail for Gianna and she threw it back in my face..."

Verne stood back and looked at him, her brows furrowed. "You did what?.. why the hell would you do that!.."

"Because she is innocent.. the crime she is accused of committing just isn't right, she was set up...

"And you care because?..

He shook his head. "I love her, I fucked up when I hit her... but she doesn't understand the hate I have for Jamie Logan... I wouldn't be surprised if he did it.. he already fucked one of her other friends.. who knows what FX is really capable of.." he said with anger.

"Jamie wouldn't think about covering his own prints and using a knife, so maybe he did..

"Yeah I'm thinking so...
Nathan then stopped but didn't say anything. He just realised that three things just happened. One, she didn't even flinch when he said that he had posted bail, she didn't even ask why, she just got angry with him straight away. Second, he never mentioned the crime, and thirdly, he also never mentioned the weapon.
He looked at her. "So where have you been the last couple of days?.."

"I went out of town to visit my mama." She said with a smile. "But I'm back now and all I can think about is you.." she walked him back into his office. "Fuck me on your desk like you mean it..." she kissed his lips and her teeth grazed his bottom lip.

Nathan picked her up and sat her on his desk. "There is something crazy about you...

"Yeah.. you think so?.."

"Mmm.. I know so.." he said ripping off her panties and immediately rubbing his fingers over her spot roughly.

"I'm a bad girl... punish me.." she said.

"Trust me you're gonna get what you deserve.."

————-

".... Keep yo ears to the streets boys.. let me know what you hear..."

"Yeah we're all over that.." one of Jamie's homies said, as he had drafted in some of his old gang to help him find out who killed Rhondda. They all left to start looking and tracking down her killer.
As he was about to walk out of the pool club in south central, he saw Goldee getting out of her top of the range Mercedes, heading straight for him.

"You looking to get jacked out here.. pulling up in yo expensive ride, rocking all them jewels..."

"I was driving by, but I saw you... I heard about Rhondda... and I also heard that Gianna...

"You need to think about the next thing that comes outta yo mouth!... despite yo differences with her.. over me!.. do you really see Gianna killing anyone..."

Goldee shook her head. "Of course not, she's too sweet for that type of shit... but why did they arrest her..."

"Someone planted evidence.. she was set up... because that whole night she was in bed with me and we were fucking all night.." he smiled.

Goldee looked at him and her face dropped. "You and G back on now?.."

"We're getting there... where's yo smile gone Goldee...

"She's a fool for taking you back...

"Funny that, cos I didn't see you complaining at all when yo ass was bouncing up and down on this dick.." he said pointing to his crotch. "And by the look on yo face you still want some.." he laughed.

"Go to hell Jamie...

"Feel free to go, cos I didn't stop you.. you the one that got outta yo glamorous ride, walking up to me, wishing you could have me.... Where did you even get that ride anyway.. what unsuspecting star player are you fleecing with yo pussy now?..." he sniggered.

"Fuck you Jamie...
She turned to head back to her car.

"Half of LA and beyond has fucked you.. go back to yo ballers wives lifestyle...." He laughed as she stuck up her middle finger and drove off.

As he was about to get in his own ride so a car pulled up in front of him. It was one of his homies. "Kidd?.." Jamie said. "Sup?..."

"Her ex, Nathan... he's fucking some bitch called Verne... she was seen near Rhonda's place on the night she was murdered.."

"So this is on his ass!.. what kind of sick fucking game is he playing?..." he shook his head.

"What you want us to do?... stick him!.."

"Naw, I'm a go and check on my girl and my son.. you rally the rest of em.. back here for 5pm, we'll talk about how this is gonna go down." He dapped Kidd K and he left.

—————

Nathan was turned on at the thought of Verne killing Rhondda, because the way she was fucking him now was as if she was possessed. He lay next to her in bed. "That was some of the best sex I have had in a long time..."

She looked at him and smiled. "My aim is always to please you...

"Good, because I want you and Gianna together.. I can't lose you and I need her...

Verne smiled and rolled over kissing his lips

Verne smiled and rolled over kissing his lips. "I can satisfy you.. you just need to forget about her.. she is no good for you and she loves him... let me love you Nathan.. screw Gianna.."

Nathan lay back as she disappeared under the sheets. He did love Gianna but he had always wanted the two girls together in a relationship, amicably. He was hoping to introduce this to them both before Jamie came along. He had been fucking Verne and seeing her for as long as his relationship with Gianna had been going on, so he saw it as the next progression. He now knew in his heart that Verne killed Rhondda, he wanted to explore that side of her and have her use it to lure Gianna back to both of them.....