Chapter 23. Getting on

".... What are you do...

"Sshhh..." Jamie said to Gianna. "He's fallen asleep."

Gianna crept over to where Jamie stood. She looked at her son crashed out after having a busy evening with his mom and dad. He had been happier than anything being with them both together and Gianna knew that.
"I'm going to need to get him home.."

"Why?

"Why?... I have plenty of room you can stay.. doesn't even have to be with me.. that's not what I'm getting at... I just think it would be wiser... you can give a Rhonda some peace to bone whoever.. just let yo girl know you're staying the night... and I'll sort out some blankets for you.."

Gianna looked at him. "I appreciate you right now... but this you, has been long overdue to me... and I kinda got past it... so I need you to know that I won't be rushing into anything with you any time soon.."

"I hear that... G I understand everything that you're saying okay, I fucked up a lot.. but I realised where I went wrong... prison does that to you, it is a lot of time to think and stew on shit.... But I need you to know that I will do what it takes to prove myself to you..."
He moved closer to her. Gianna had always loved this man, and feeling him this close to her made her body react, and deeper sensations stir.

Suddenly he lifted her chin so she was looking up at him and he lowered his head slowly planting a smooth and very gentle kiss on her lips. Gianna felt the pull, she wanted this and she knew she was just denying herself if she didn't take it.

GIANNA'S POV
It's just sex right? I can go about my business after and act like it was nothing, just like he used to. What is wrong with me using him to get my needs fulfilled? Because lord, he is so fine and you put this man in my life for a reason. So I'm just gonna go ahead and get mine.

Gianna kissed him back. His hand gently around her throat as he kissed at her shoulders and neck while he pulled the straps of her dress down over her shoulders.
She had forgotten how he used to make her feel. He lifted her and she wrapped her legs around him. He walked her into his room and into the en-suite.

He slowly stripped her of all of her clothes and ran the shower. Gianna helped him out of his clothes too, before he backed her into the shower. Kissing her hard, his fingers roaming her spot relentlessly. With her head against the wall she needed to tilt her head back to look up at him. He looked into her eyes and kissed her deeper.

Gianna closed her eyes as he crouched, hooking her legs over his shoulders, facing her, he then stood up, and there as nothing that she could do this high up aside from hold on to him tight as he ate her pussy like nothing she had ever felt before.
"Ohhhhh.... Mmmmm..." she moaned biting her lip to try to stifle her own moans at the same time.
His tongue was able to explore her undistracted in this position and he felt her body shudder as he controlled the pace of this and when he wanted her to orgasm.

As he knew she was on the edge, he let her down. He pulled her back into him and lathered her body with soap, gently making sure that he took time over her nipples and naval, and that his finger flicked at her spot each time he reached down there.
He needed her on tip toe as he bent her over and held her hips firmly. He pushed inside of her, she gasped as his dick pushed its way through her walls, she fought him, her muscles wanting him out, as his size was still even now more than she could handle.
But she soon relaxed and he made sure that his manhood was buried deeply inside of her. He wasn't about to let her get away with this being a quickie either. He had wanted her for far too long.

————

".... Just a second....
Rhondda opened the door to Verne.
"Verne?." She said not expecting to see the friend of G's that she had only met once or twice, on her doorstep. "What can I do for you?."

"I hadn't seen G for a while and I was just hoping that she was okay.. is she here?.." she asked her.

" she asked her

"No.. she's out.. have you tried calling her?." Rhondda said.

"I hadn't... I was just hoping to talk to her face to face.. Nathan has been to see me.." she said. "And it wasn't pretty.."

"Why don't you come in and talk to me about it?.."
Verne followed her inside, she knew that Gianna had gone with Jamie earlier as she had been sitting and watching.

"Would you like a drink or anything..

"No, It's fine..
Rhondda turned her back just for a second, she felt a sharp pain in her side over and over.
She looked quickly at Verne as she fell to the floor the blood pouring from her.

Verne set about grabbing a hair brush of Gianna's from G's room. She had some sheets of thin polythene and she wrapped it around the hairbrush, she heated it with a hairdryer and she then unwrapped it and held it to the light. She smiled as she saw she had been able to lift Gianna's fingerprints from the brush.

She headed back downstairs and she saw that Rhondda had died. She took the knife that she had stabbed her with that she had had gloves on for and she wrapped the polythene around the handle of it, once again heating it up so that the prints would lift out on to the handle.
She then took all of the other evidence and left.

————-

Gianna lay in the crook of Jamie's arm on the bed. "That shouldn't have happened.. and it doesn't mean anything...

"It felt like it meant something.." he said to her.

"I promised myself that I wouldn't let you back in that easy

"I promised myself that I wouldn't let you back in that easy... but you just have this way of making me give in..."

"But did you enjoy it, because it seems to me that you did.." he said.

She paused. "You know how you get me.. how you always got me... but I can't just go back to how we were .. it will take time and you really do need to understand that..."

He nodded. "I hear that... I'm not gonna pressure you.. as long we can meet and you let me do you like I just did... then baby girl I'm willing to wait for you to be living back here wit me..."

"No more groupies... you need to show me what I mean to you..." she told him. "This house is off limits to any other girls now.. if you really want to prove it to me that is..."

He smiled and kissed her lips. "I'll prove it to you don't you worry about that..." he said, so happy she was in his arms again like this....