Sweet touch

Hermione woke up early the next morning to a throbbing arm. She looked around and it was still dark outside and all the other girls were still asleep.

She decided to get up and get dressed and go down to see Professor Snape. She knew that her arm shouldn't be hurting as much as it was. It was just a cut but it felt as though she had broken it.

She walked down through the common room and out the portrait hole. She could see the sun beginning to come up over the mountains as she made her way from the towers to the dungeons.

There were a few teachers that smiled and greeted her as she passed and she politely returned the smiles.

When she got to the door of the potions room she took a deep breath and knocked.

A confused voice came from the other side. "Come in?"

She opened the door and looked inside. She saw Snape sitting at his desk hunched over a letter that he had most likely just received.

"I'm sorry to bother you so early this morning professor, but I feel as if my arm is getting worse." She pulled off the jacket that she was wearing and began to unwrap her arm.

Snape stood and walked towards her. His long black cape followed gracefully behind him. She admired the way that he walked. He always seemed to just float wherever he went.

He pulled away the last of the bandage and looked at her arm. "I don't see a problem but I will give you this potion to drink. It should help."

He walked over to a large cabinet and unlocked it with a wave of his wand the vanished as quickly as it appeared. He came back with a small bottle of purple liquid.

She didn't ask any questions when he uncorked it and handed to her. She just gave a funny smile and said "bottoms up" before tipping the bottle and letting the cold liquid run down the back of her throat.

It had a very faint sweet taste. The best potion that she had ever consumed. Her body felt warm and the pain in her a slowly began to go away.

"Now you will have a scar, but it won't be that noticeable."

"Just add it to my other ones." Hermione said solemnly as she looked down at her arm where the word "mudblood" would forever be engraved.

He noticed this action and covered the nasty word with his hand. He looked at her for a moment and their eyes locked. She didn't want this moment to end. She loved just looking at him.

He breathed slightly before he moved his face closer to hers. He came just centimeters away from her lips when he whispered "this is highly inappropriate."

She felt his hot breath on her lips and it made her crave more. She closed the gap between them and their lips met.

They were as soft as she remembered. This kiss lasted longer than the last one and she was the one to pull away. He looked at her confused when she said "I didn't take a breath before that."

He chuckled and kissed her again. He parted her lips slightly with his tongue and she gasped. She felt a smile come onto his lips.

She wanted this moment to last a lifetime. She felt amazing when they kissed. Everything around her melted away. It was only the two of them in the world and that's all the mattered.

He pulled away from her and their eyes locked again. "Took you long enough" she said as she ran her finger up his chest over all the buttons up to his cravat.

They just stared at each other and breathed heavily. All that mattered right now was them.

************************************
yay! You guys got 2 updates in one day! I've been wanting to do their second kiss for the longest time but I couldn't figure out how so today I just went for it! Let me know what you guys think!

LOVE YOU!! 😘