The Author's Note

Holy

Fucking

Shit

WHO'S CUTTING THE FUCKING ONIONS???

oh

wait

that would be me.

Sorry (not sorry)

That was kinda fun and traumatizing all at the same time, wouldn't you agree?

Buck has had a funny history when it came to making her because at first she was actually going to be a (Y/N). Thank god I grew up from that because making an OC is WAY better then using (Y/N), but of course there is no judgment because I do have other TMR stories with a y/n and shit so yeah.

REGARDLESS

MOVING ON

So Buck was going to be a y/n story for Newt and then, you know, gay shit, so not anymore. Then it was going to be a Gally story, but then I remembered that Thomas is LITERALLY my boo thang so it all came together. In fact, Desmond wasn't even a major character when I thought Buck up. He was originally just created to give Fruity Newtie a love interest.

But then I thought

Hey

Traumatizing characters is fun

Let's do that.

(Fun fact: You can blame 95% of Joey's trauma on my sister, she came up with the closet idea)

Then Desmond became Joey and Joey became Buck's brother and basically the whole reason this story takes place at all. You can all thank Joey for creating the cannon event that is Erratic.

YIPPIE

Nah but seriously, all serious, super serious right now, Buck level serious right now. I want to thank everyone who has stuck around for this entire story. Buck has easily been my favorite to right and by far my best work as a writer so far. Knowing that people read it and kept reading till the end because they loved it makes me so fucking happy and makes me want to continue writing!

Ur all super duper cool!

I love you all and I hope you enjoyed Erratic!!!

I'm thinking about making a Q&A chapter so if you have questions, comment them here and I'll use them <3

UPCOMING STORIES :

I have no idea which one to start writing next but here is my list of stories in the planning stage that you can vote for!

- Teen Wolf // Oc x Stiles and Oc x Oc

-The Last of Us // Oc x Joel Miller

-The Walking Dead // Oc x Carl Grimes

-Game of Thrones // Oc x Jon Snow, Oc x Robb Stark , Oc x Oc x2

-Hunger Games // Oc x Oc (will have mentions of Reef Barlowe)

-Outer Banks // Oc x JJ Maybanks, Oc x Pope Heyward, Oc x Oc