Author's Note

Heyyyy people,

I'm writing this at 2:41 a.m. so sorry if this is written oddly.

The Royalty is over now. I can't believe it. God, I don't even know how long I've been writing this for. About a year and a half, I think, if I'm doing my math right. Wow. This was never supposed to be a huge thing. Some of you may remember this, but originally, this was just supposed to be a few bonus chapters from Maxon's POV on his time at the rebel base. I find it funny that now this is even longer than The One FanFiction.

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who have been through this journey with me. I still remember a few of you commenting on my first chapter of The One FanFiction, which totally sucked. Honestly, with that as a beginning, I'm surprised some of you are still here. But hey, at least I grew into a better writer.

In regards to The Son, I can't wait to start writing it. I have a little bit of planning to before I begin, but I hope to start soon. It should be up in a month or so. It will probably be less since school is out now, but I make no promises. I'm literally the worst when it comes to updating. I will make an announcement in my message board when I post the first chapter and I'll try to put in a note on here.

Love you all to the moon and back!!!

XOXO,

Abby