Moonlit Embrace: Jimin and YN's Intimate Reverie

Cozy night, cool breeze playing with yn's hair making her look way too gorgeous than she is. Jimin  enters yn's room and sees yn enjoying the weather. He walks towards her, leans in slowly, his lips brushing against hers before pressing firmly, tongue pushing into her mouth. Yn moans in response to his kiss.

jimin: You taste so good, yn. I love how you respond to my kisses.
yn:mmmmh
jimin: *pulls back, panting slightly* That's the idea. I want to make you feel good, make you forget about everything else.
yn: yup *smiles*

jimin: Well, I think I'm ready to take things further. Let me take off your shirt. *carefully unbuttons her shirt and slides it off her shoulders**kisses her neck, trailing down to her boobs* You're so beautiful, yn. I love how your body responds to me.
yn: *lowers head and smile*
jimin: You're so turned on right now. I can tell. Would you like me to touch you?

yn: *nods yes*

jimin: *caresses her boobs through her bra, teasing her nipples* Does this feel good? *gently unhooks her bra, letting it fall to the floor* Your boobs are so perfect. I've always wondered what they'd feel like in my hands.

yn: *feeling lost*

jimin: You can lean against the wall if you'd like, yn. It might help you feel more relaxed. *kneels in front of her and takes one of her breasts into his mouth, sucking gently* Oh, you taste incredible

yn: hmmm i'd prefer on bed

jimin helps her lie down on the bed and continues to kiss and caress her boobs. So much better. I want to make sure you're comfortable and enjoying this as much as I am. *moves down her body, kissing and licking his way lower, reaches her folds, teasing her with his fingers before slipping them inside* You're so wet, yn. You're making this so easy for me. I want to make you feel good. 

jimin: *starts with her toes and slowly works his way up, kissing and sucking along her legs, over her stomach and boobs, before finally reaching her lips* Your taste is so addicting. I could kiss you all day. *moves back down between her legs, thrusting his fingers inside her* You're so tight, and so warm. I love how you feel around me. 

yn:*groans as he feels her inner walls squeeze around his fingers* 

jimin: I want to be inside you. I want to feel you wrapped around me. I'm gonna make this happen. *kisses her thigh and guides himself to her entrance* *positions himself, gently pushing inside her* Oh god, yn. You're so tight. *begins to slowly thrust, feeling the tightness engulf him* I can't believe how good this feels. You're making me lose control. I want to make you feel good too. *reaches up and caresses her boobs* I'm gonna make you cum.

yn: mmmmmh

jimin: *increases his pace, feeling his body tense up* 

Yn, *gasps*

jimin:   *moans as he climaxes* Ahh!   *curls up next to her, wrapping his arms around her* I'm here. I'm never leaving your side. You know that, right? You're everything to me. I love you.

yn:  i love u more

jimin: *kisses her forehead* I love you too, yn. So much. I'm gonna take care of you, always. You can trust me. *trails his fingers down her stomach, teasingly* You're still so wet. Do you want me to touch you again?

yn: haha lets rest for a while

jimin: *nods, nestling closer* Okay, we can rest. I just want you to know that I'm here for you. You can tell me anything, anytime. *spoons her from from behind and hugs her*