V x JM x Hobi x YN (I)

||FRIDAY : TAE, JIMIN and HOBI||

*everyone is having breakfast*

Jimin : " we've got it all figured out. We're going to take turns, yeah. Hobi and Tae are going to warm you up first, then I'll have my fun with you. After that, Hobi gets a turn, and then Tae. It'll be perfect." He grins at her, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

yn: *blushes deeper* sounds... fun.

tae: *coughs* excuse me, but jimin, we agreed that we'd all have an equal turn.

jimin: *rolls his eyes* Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, Tae. We all know who's really in charge here.

hobi: *grins* no, no. I think Jimin is right. We should have him go first. He's so strong...

tae: *grinning* yeah, strong in... other ways.

yn: *blushes deeper* uh... okay. so, i guess jimin first then.

Y/N sits at the table, blushing furiously as the boys joke around. She can't help but feel a little nervous about what's to come, but at the same time, she's beyond excited. The anticipation is almost unbearable.  Hobi glances over at her, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "You know, you don't have to worry about any of that. We're just teasing. We're all going to have a good time tonight." He pauses, then adds, "And I'm looking forward to my turn the most."

Y/N feels a warmth spread through her chest at his words. She leans over and whispers, "Me too." Before she can say anything else, Jimin interjects, "Hey, we're not done talking about me here." The other boys laugh, and the tension eases a bit.

yn: *blushes even more* sorry, jimin. i just... like you too.

*time skip*

The day passes by in a blur of activity. Y/N spends the day with some project work and other members on their individual missions. Finally, it's time for the big event. The boys have all taken turns showering and getting ready, making sure they look their best for her. They gather in the jimin's room, waiting for her to join them. Jimin is nervous, but excited. He can't believe this day has finally arrived. The door opens, and Y/N walks in. She's wearing a sexy satin royal blue robe that leaves little to the imagination. The boys' jaws collectively drop, and they can't help but whistle in appreciation.

jimin: *pulls y/n close* come here, baby. let's get started.

yn: *blushes deeper* okay...

yn: *jimin leads her to the bed* you can lie down here, i'll be on top.

Y/N climbs onto the bed, her body shining in the dim light. Jimin can't take his eyes off of her. He crawls up next to her, feeling nervous but also incredibly aroused.