V x JM x Hobi x YN (III)

hobi: *starts sucking yn's neck*tae: *starts sucking on yn's stomach*

yn: *moans, arching her back* Oh, God... that feels so good...

tae: *moves his head down to her breast*hobi: *sucks harder on her neck*

yn: *gasps, her hips moving involuntarily* Ahhh... Tae... Hobi... don't stop... please...

The two husbands take her reactions as encouragement, increasing the intensity of their attentions. Y/N's body is consumed by pleasure, every nerve ending tingling as she is brought closer and closer to the edge.

tae: *sucks harder on her nipple, rolling it between his tongue and teeth*yn: *arches her back, crying out* Ahhhhhh... fuck, yes... Tae... Hobi...hobi: *sucks even harder, leaving a mark on her neck*

tae: *looks up at her, his eyes dark and full of lust* You feel so good...hobi: *nibbles on her neck, teasing* Mmm... I can't get enough of you.yn: *her nails dig into their skin, scratching* Don't stop... don't stop...

hobi: *sits up, pushing yn back onto the pillows* I won't... I won't ever stop.tae: *watches them, his cock twitching in anticipation*hobi: *grins, straddling her hips* I want to feel you... all of you.yn: *her legs spread wide, welcoming him* Do it... take me...

hobi: *lowers himself onto her, groaning as he feels her warmth envelop his member* Ahhh... you feel so good...tae: *reaches between her folds,* Fuck... you're so wet...

yn: *her fingernails digging into Hobi's back, her hips moving in time with his thrusts* Harder, Hobi... make me feel it...hobi: *his movements becoming more urgent, more possessive* I am... I am...

tae: *leans over, kisses her neck* You're incredible... you're driving us both wild.

yn: *her back arching off the bed* 

tae: *kissing her lips passionately as Hobi continues to thrust* I love the way you taste... the way you feel...

yn: *her nails digging into Tae's back* More... give me more...

tae: *moans into the kiss, pulling back slightly to breathe* 

hobi: *his eyes closed, focused on the pleasure coursing through his body*

yn: *her hips rising to meet Hobi's thrusts* Fuck... yes...
hobi: *panting, sweat dripping down his forehead* I'm close... I'm so close...

yn: *her nails dig into Hobi's shoulders* hobi: *his thrusts become more urgent, more powerful* AHHHH

yn: releases cumhobi: *follows soon after, collapsing on top of her* God... that was amazing...

tae: *his cock twitching* Okay... I'm going to enter now...

yn: *her breathing still heavy, she watches tae with lust-filled eyes* Please... take me...

tae: *grips her hips, guiding his cock to her entrance* I can't wait any longer...

yn: *her legs wrapped around his waist* 

tae: *slips inside her, feeling her tightness surround him* Ahhh... you're so hot...

yn: *arches her back, crying out* 

tae: *begins to thrust, losing himself in the sensation of being inside her* 

yn: *her nails dig into his shoulders* Fuck... you feel so good...

tae: *groans, sliding in and out* You're incredible... I can't get enough of you...

yn: *her hips rise to meet each thrust* Make me come... make me feel it...

tae: *his pace quickens, his breath coming in ragged gasps* I'm close... I'm so close...

yn: *her fingers digging into his back* Give it to me... give me all of it...

tae: *he presses his thumb firmly on her clit*

she cant hold it anymore. Her core clenches around tae's length, she squirts and the pressure of her release pushes out tae's dick out of her core. Tae collapses on her after his release. Yn cries out because of the painful pleasure. Hobi and jimin wipes her tears and jimin kisses on her forehead. Taehyung  slowly slips back beside yn caressing her face. Jimin will take a wipe and cleans her. He puts on a baggy shirt  and a clean panty on her. He holds her hands and asks if it was too much for her. Yn replies  she is just tired.  Jimin kisses her forehead and tells her to sleep. Everyone drifts off to sleep.