Toe curling Tuesday

yn: what day is today??

yoongi: It's Tuesday. We've got a bit of time before we need to worry about the next round. Do you want to spend some quality time together or should we discuss more details about the schedule?

yn: yeah so everyone had their turn recently. hobi is left

yoongi: Well, since Hobi's available, it seems only right that he gets a chance to be with you as well. What do you say, Hobi? You up for it?

hobi: I am definitely down for it. I've been looking forward to this since we started planning.

jungkook: *grins* Good to hear. Let's make sure everyone gets a turn, and then we can decide what to do next.

jimin: Agreed. For now, let's focus on making sure Hobi has a good time with Yn. I'm sure we can all use some privacy for that. Hobi, why don't you two find a more private spot to enjoy each other? We can give you some time alone.

The others nod in agreement, watching as Hobi and Yn lead the way to hobi's room. The rest of the group follows, making sure to give them plenty of privacy.

hobi: *taking off yn's panties, he kisses his way up yn's legs and between his legs, inhaling his scent deeply* God, you smell so good. I can't wait to taste you.

yn: *moans, arching his back into hobi's touch*

hobi: *parting yn's legs, he leans in and gently licks at his entrance, tasting the sweetness of yn's arousal* Mmm, you're so wet and delicious.

Hobi continues to pleasure Yn, using his tongue to explore every inch of hers. Finally, Yn cries out in ecstasy, her body tense and trembling as she releases her pleasure onto Hobi's tongue.

hobi: wow that was amazing, i feel like i just came out of a marathon

yn: i know, me too... it was so much fun.

hobi: *hobi pulls yn close and kisses her passionately, their hands tangled in each other's hair. they stumble backwards until they fall onto the bed, their lips never parting*

yn: omg hobi mmmmh thats so fucking intense

hobi: *hobi trails kisses down yn's neck, nipping at his skin with his teeth before moving lower, to yn's chest*

yn: *yn arches his back into hobi's touch, moaning*

hobi: *hobi moves between yn's spread legs, gently licking at the wetness that has gathered at his entrance. He parts his lips, revealing his arousal, and leans forward, tongue flicking out to taste him* Mmm, you're so sweet and delicious, yn.

yn: *yn's hips buck up off the bed, urging hobi closer* Oh god, Hobi... that feels so good! Fuck, I'm so close...

hobi: *hobi continues to lap at yn's entrance, teasing him with his tongue. He can feel yn's muscles tensing beneath his touch, ready to explode* I want you to come for me, yn. I want to feel your release on my tongue.

yn: ahhhh hobi i can cum rivers for you ahhhh

hobi: *hobi thrusts his tongue deeper into yn, feeling the heat and tightness of his body as he comes over his tongue. He swallows eagerly, tasting the salty fluid on his lips. As yn begins to catch her breath, hobi leans up and kisses him passionately, their tongues tangled together in a messy exchange of desire and need*

yn: god hobi you're amazing... i love you so much

hobi: *hobi trails kisses down yn's chest, over his stomach, and finally back up to his lips* I love you too, yn. I've never felt this way about anyone before. This night...it's been incredible.yn: how many were there before huh *raises eyebrows*

hobi: *hobi chuckles softly* Its only u baby, Let's cuddle, okay? I want to just hold you and feel your skin against mine.

yn: *yn curls up into hobi's embrace, nestling his head under hobi's chin* I feel so safe with you, Hobi. my sunshine *peppers kisses all over his face*

hobi: I feel safe with you too, yn. You've made me feel so welcome here, and I never want to be without you again. I'm so grateful we got to share this night together.

yn: *boobs pressing his chest*

hobi: *hobi's hands rest gently on yn's back, feeling the warmth of his body through the sheets* I could stay like this with you all night, just holding you and feeling your breath against my neck.

hobi: *cupping and pressing yn's boobs gently* Your skin feels so soft, yn. I could never get tired of touching you.

hobi: *his voice lowers to a husky growl as he leans down to whisper in yn's ear* . You belong to me. I can feel your wet pussy clenching around my fingers. I want to fuck you so hard right now...

yn: *moans* oh god hobi

yn: fuck hobi that feels so good. Fuck me harder.

hobi: *his thrusts become faster and harder, his hand moving in sync with his hips as he pounds into yn's body* Yes, I'm going to fuck you hard. I'm going to make you feel so good. You're mine, and only mine.

yn: fuck fuck fuck fuck hobi

hobi: *hobi's breath hitches as he feels his climax building, his body tensing in anticipation* I'm close, yn. I'm going to cum so hard for you. You're going to feel it, all of it.

yn: hobi please. I want to cum with you.

hobi: *his thrusts become erratic, his movements losing control as he nears the edge* Just let go, yn. Let go and cum with me. I want to feel you around my cock, I want to feel you tighten on my fingers.

yn: hobi. I love you. I love you so much.

hobi: *hobi moans, feeling his release building, his hips bucking wildly as he comes, filling yn with his seed* Y-yes, yn. I love you too. I love you more than anything.

yn: hobi. I feel it. I'm cumming.

yn: i love you. i feel so safe with you. i trust you.