Whispers by the Waterfall: Bonds Strengthen and Concerns Linger

The group nods in agreement, excited to spend the day together. As they finish up breakfast, Jimin helps YN gather her things and they head out the door. The sun is shining brightly in the sky, and the air is warm and breezy. They walk to the park, laughing and chatting along the way.

yn: This looks amazing! Thank you so much for setting everything up, Jimin.

jimin: *blushes slightly* It was nothing. I just wanted to make sure everyone had a good time.jungkook: *watches them from a distance, still feeling uneasy*

yn: *slips falls and get bruises on knees*

jungkook: *immediately rushes over* Oh my god, are you okay? That looked really painful.*helps her up, his hands lingering on hers*

yn: *nods* I'm okay, jungkook. Thank you for asking. *she limps back to jimin*

jungkook: *watches them, still looking concerned*

jimin: *sees her limping and frowns* Oh no, did you hurt yourself? Let me see. *gently kneels down beside her*

jimin: *feels her knees carefully and winces* Ouch, you got quite the bruise there. Here, let me put some ice on that. *takes out a small bag of ice from his backpack and wraps it in a towel*

yn: *looks at jimin, tears welling up in her eyes* Thank you. For everything.

jungkook: *still standing nearby, unable to tear his eyes away from the scene**goes near yn, looks at jimin, feeling a bit jealous* I can take care of her, you know.

yn: *blushes* Oh, jungkook... it's okay. Really. Jimin's just being nice.

Jungkook: *looks at jimin unconvinced, then back at yn* You sure? Because I... I want to help.

yn: ok take me near that waterfall. i cant walk carry me *pouts*

jungkook: *still looking unsure, but nods* Okay. *carefully lifts her into his arms and carries her over to the waterfall* Here, I'll sit you down here. The cool water should help with the pain.

yn: *annoyed face*

jungkook: *looks at her worriedly* Did I do something wrong? Is there something else I can do to help?

yn: *grabs his neck and locks his lips with hers*

jungkook: *his eyes widen in surprise, but then closes as he kisses her back, wrapping his arms around her* I-I wanted to kiss you too... I just... I didn't want to do anything wrong. *pants, kisses her deeply as they begin to make out passionately* I love the way you taste... I love the way you feel...

yn: hmm we are outside. what if other members see us. they might be worried because i am hurt . and i hurt myself so i can take u alone to a side and fix ur angry crackhead mind. *chuckles*

jungkook: *blushes, but still kisses her, his hands running through her hair* I'm so sorry if I... if I did anything to hurt you... I just... I care about you so much, and I just want to make sure you're okay.

yn: i am ok sweetheart. don't fight with anyone for me. know that i love u all

jungkook: *kisses her gently, then pulls back, looking into her eyes* I love you too, Y/N. And I'm sorry if I overstepped any boundaries. I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable.

yn: i am lets go back. see i hurt myself for u. i love u that much. my knees aah

jungkook: *helps her up carefully and brushes some leaves and twigs off of her* There's no need to hurt yourself for me... but I am glad you love me that much. *gently takes her hand in his* Shall we head back now? I'll make sure the others don't see.

yn: ha ha yes

They make their way back to the campsite, carrying yn. the members were worried if yn was hurt so much. they feel relieved after they see yn smiling and jk carrying her on their way to camp.

jungkook: he he its ok guys . she is ok now.

jimin: Good to hear that. *gives jungkook a small smile* I hope she feels better soon.

jungkook: yeah. so how long are we planning to stay here?

rm: Until sunday. We've already booked the spots. We should set up camp now.

jimin: *smiles warmly* Let's go find a spot to set up camp. We can unpack and get comfortable later.

They find a spot for the camp and start setting it up. while doing so, jungkook goes to collect some wood for the fire.