Date plan

yn: you know?? all the moles on your body. its the places I've kissed u in our past life

jungkook: Jungkook laughs, his heart swelling at her words. "Well, I'd say I've kissed a lot more places now, but it's always nice to remember the old ones." He leans in, pressing a soft kiss to the spot on her neck where a mole is. "And I'll always make sure to add more marks as we go along."

yn: mmmh

jungkook: Jungkook trails his fingers along her arm, his touch gentle and loving. "So, tell me, what are some things you want to do together? You and I, I mean. Once we've had enough time to rest and recover?"

yn: i'd love to go on a picnic with you. just the two of us. and maybe... go on a walk in the park?

jungkook: "A picnic sounds perfect." Jungkook grins. "I can make us some sandwiches and we can find a nice, quiet spot to enjoy them. And a walk in the park... I'd love that. Maybe we could even find a place to sit and listen to some music or read together." He kisses her forehead, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

yn: *smiles* that sounds lovely. and maybe... we could find a small lake? so we could feed the ducks.

jungkook: "Oh, that would be nice. I've always loved watching ducks. And feeding them too." He laughs, his fingers still tracing idle patterns on her arm. "Alright, then. A picnic, a walk in the park, and maybe even a visit to a small lake. Just the two of us. Sounds perfect." He kisses her nose, his heart full of happiness.

yn: *nods* alright. i trust you'll find the perfect time. i'm just excited for it.

jungkook: "Me too, baby. I promise we'll make the most of it, just like we always do." He kisses her softly, his hand moving to cradle her cheek. "And speaking of making the most of things..." He trails off, a mischievous glint in his eye.

yn: what do you mean?

jungkook: "Well, since we have some time alone..." Jungkook's voice drops to a husky whisper, "I was thinking maybe we could .... enjoy each other." His hand drifts lower, brushing against her hip suggestively. "What do you say?" Jungkook's eyes darken with desire as he hears her words. "Good girl," he murmurs, pressing his hips more firmly against hers. "Let's go find that private spot." He helps her up from the bed, his hand never leaving her hip as he leads her through the apartment.

yn: not today.

jungkook: Jungkook raises an eyebrow at her in question, his voice teasing. "Oh, you mean not today?" He pulls her closer, his lips brushing against her neck. "Alright, baby. Whenever you're ready."

yn: i'm tired baby. and its rm and jin today

jungkook: Jungkook frowns, his disappointment clear. "I see. Well, I understand. We can save this for another time, then." He sighs, sitting and leaning on headboard and pulling her onto his lap. "But in the meantime, why don't we just cuddle and watch a movie or something? I want to be close to you, even if we can't..." His voice trails off, his hand moving to rest on her thigh.

yn: yes we can. dont worry, after I am done with rm and jin, u can join....

jungkook: Jungkook's eyes widen in surprise, and a flush of arousal spreads through his body. "Really?" he whispers, his heart racing. "I mean, I know they'll both enjoy it, but... I thought maybe I'd have to wait a little longer." He grins, leaning in to kiss her neck. "You're so generous with your body, baby. I'm so lucky to have you." Jungkook pulls her closer, his hands moving up to cup her boobs through her shirt. "I will, baby. I promise. You have no idea how much I've been wanting this." His lips find hers, their tongues dancing together as he explores her mouth, unable to keep his hands off of her.

yn: cuddles only

jungkook: Jungkook pulls back, a sheepish grin on his face. "Right, right. Cuddles only." He moves his hands back to her waist, careful not to touch any more than necessary.

yn: *nods* and then we can have our private time.

jungkook: Jungkook's breath hitches at her words, his arousal growing even stronger. "I can't wait for that, baby. It'll be worth the wait, I promise." He leans in to kiss her again, his tongue tracing the outline of her lips. "But for now, let's just enjoy some cuddles and watch a movie, hmm?"

yn: yn nods, her hands slowly moving to jungkook's chest, feeling the warmth of his skin beneath her fingertips.

yn: *Time skip* ok jungkook imma go finish the assignment

jungkook: Jungkook reluctantly releases her, knowing he needs to focus on their upcoming performance. "Alright, baby. Just be sure to take a break and come back to me, okay? I need you there with us." He smiles, kissing her forehead. "And remember, after this, it's our time."

yn: yn nods, feeling a mixture of anticipation and nervousness in her stomach. "I will, I promise." She stands up, giving him one last lingering look before heading to the bedroom to finish her assignment.

Jungkook watches her go, his eyes filled with desire and admiration. He knows she'll be back soon, but the anticipation is killing him. He turns his attention back to the others, trying to focus on the task at hand while his mind wanders to the intimate moments they'll share later.