RM x JIN x Yn (II)

jin: The music begins to slow, and Jin takes advantage of the change, moving his hips in smaller circles against Y/N. He nuzzles her neck, kissing her there, his erection still trapped between their bodies. "You're the perfect partner," he whispers, his lips moving against her skin. "You make us feel so alive."

yn: She moans softly, her body still sensitive from her orgasm. She wraps her arms around RM's neck, feeling the strength in his arms as he holds her up. "I never thought I could feel like this," she whispers, her voice barely audible over the music. "I never want it to end."

jin: The music comes to a gentle stop, and Jin gently pulls away from Y/N, moving to rest his forehead against hers. He looks into her eyes, his own filled with emotion. "We could keep going," he whispers, "if you want."

yn: Y/N hesitates for a moment, feeling a flutter of nervousness in her stomach. "I... I don't know," she says, her voice uncertain. "Is it too much?"

jin: Jin smiles reassuringly, brushing a stray hair away from her face. "We'll go at your pace, love. We're here for you."

yn: She looks up at him, feeling the warmth of his gaze, and knows that she wants to continue. With a soft, shaky breath, she nods. "Okay," she whispers. "Let's keep going."

jin: Jin's heart skips a beat at her words. He leans in, capturing her lips in a tender kiss, his hands moving up to cup her boobs. "We'll take it slow," he promises, "and we'll make sure you feel nothing but pleasure."

yn: The feel of his hands on her skin sends a shiver down her spine. She moans softly into his kiss, her body responding to his touch. "I... I trust you," she whispers, her words barely audible over the music. "I trust you both."

rm: RM's heart swells at her words, his fingers tracing gentle circles around her nipples. He looks down at her, his eyes filled with adoration. "We trust each other too, Y/N. We're in this together."

jin: The music begins to pick up again, and Jin takes the opportunity to guide her hips in time with his. He nuzzles her neck, his lips brushing against her skin as he whispers, "You're so beautiful when you move like that."

yn: The feel of his body against hers, the rhythm of their movements, sends her over the edge once more. She cries out, her hips bucking wildly against his as she comes apart in his arms. "Oh god," she gasps, her body trembling with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

jin: As the music reaches its climax, Jin feels her body tense and shudder beneath him. He groans, his own release building inside him as he looks down at her, her expression of bliss etched into his memory. "You're incredible," he whispers, his voice thick with desire.

yn: *boobs heaving upside*

jin: RM looks up at her, their eyes locked, and feels his control slipping. He knows he can't hold back any longer. With one final thrust, he cries out her name as he comes, his body shuddering with the force of his release.

yn: Y/N wraps her legs around him, holding him close as they both catch their breath. The music fades away, leaving only the sound of their labored breathing and the pounding of their hearts. She looks up at him, feeling a sense of awe and wonder at what they've just shared. "That was... incredible," she whispers.

jin: Jin smiles down at her, a blush creeping up his neck. "It was all you, love. You're the one who made it possible." He gently pulls out of her, rolling to the side to catch his breath. They lie there, entangled in each other's limbs, the afterglow of their shared experience washing over them like a warm blanket.

rm: RM watches them from where he's perched on the edge of the bed, a satisfied smile on his face. "You two look so happy together," he murmurs, reaching out to brush a stray hair away from Y/N's face. "I'm glad I could help make that happen."

As the three of them lie together, the weight of the world seems to lift from their shoulders. The air feels charged with possibility, with the knowledge that they've shared something truly special.

yn: lets sleep

jin: "Sleep sounds perfect," Jin agrees, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her close. "We can figure everything else out tomorrow." He yawns, his eyes growing heavy as exhaustion finally catches up to him.

RM follows suit, nestling in between them, his arm draped over Y/N's waist. "Yeah, sleep sounds wonderful." He closes his eyes, feeling the rhythm of their breathing and the steady beat of their hearts lulling him into a deep, restorative slumber.