V x JM x Hobi x YN (II)

jimin: *takes her hand in his* baby, you look so beautiful. I've been wanting this for so long.

yn: *blushes* thank you, jimin... i've been wanting it too.

jimin: *kisses her softly on the lips* let's take it slow, okay? I want to make sure you enjoy every second of this.

yn: *nods, kissing him back* okay, take your time.

jimin: *he begins to kiss and caress her body, starting with her neck and working his way down* Your skin is so soft, and you taste so good. I could stay like this forever, just feeling you beneath me.

jimin: *moves lower, kissing and licking his way down her stomach* I've been imagining this moment for so long, and now that it's finally here... it's even better than I dreamed.

jimin: *kisses the inside of her thigh* I want to please you, baby. Tell me what you want me to do.

yn: *moans softly* i... i want you to touch me. make me feel good.

tae: *watching from the side, whispers to hobi* oh my god... he's so good at this.

hobi: shhh... just enjoy the show.

yn: *closes her eyes, arches her back* that feels so good... don't stop.

jimin: *moans against her skin as he feels her reaction* I'll never stop making you feel good, baby. Your body is made for this.

jimin: *his fingers find her entrance, slipping inside her* I've missed this, being inside you. Feeling your warmth surrounding me.

yn: *grips the sheets tightly* ah... jimin... more... deeper...

jimin: *he begins to thrust slowly, feeling the connection between their bodies* I'm here, baby. I'm here for you. I'll give you everything you need.

yn: *her hips meet his rhythm, urging him on* faster... harder...

jimin: *he picks up the pace, losing himself in the sensation of being inside her* You're so tight, so perfect. I love the way you feel around me.

yn: *arches her back, moaning loudly* oh... god... jimin... that feels so good...

Their lovemaking becomes more urgent as they both approach their climax. Jimin can feel his release building inside him, and he knows he won't be able to hold back much longer. He looks down at Y/N, her face flushed with pleasure, and it pushes him over the edge. As he reaches his peak, he thrusts deeply one last time, crying out her name. Y/N's body tenses beneath him, her nails digging into his back as she comes as well, her cries filling the room.

tae: *still watching, a little jealous but also aroused* damn... they're so fucking good together.

yn: *her breath comes in ragged gasps as she recovers* jimin... that was... incredible.

jimin: *pants, trying to catch his breath* baby... you're amazing. I could do that forever.

yn: *smiles, stroking his cheek* I'm glad you enjoyed it... I did too.

yn: *leans in to kiss jimin* I'm still a bit sensitive... maybe we should take a break?

jimin: *nods, kissing her back* Yeah, we should probably rest for a bit. I don't want to overdo it.

tae: *watches them with a smile, glad they're both okay* Yeah, I can warm you up a bit.

yn: *smiles up at tae as he crawls closer, wrapping his arms around her* You're such a good husband.

tae: *blushes slightly, kisses her forehead* I'm just glad you're feeling better now.

hobi: *smiles, lying down next to them*

yn: *hold tae's hand with right hand and hobi's hand with left hand*

tae: *interlocks fingers with yn* This is... perfect.hobi: *interlocks fingers with yn* kisses her neck

yn: *blushes and nuzzles hobi's neck* That feels nice... I love it when you touch me like that.hobi: *smiles, kisses her neck again* You look so beautiful like this. So peaceful.

tae: *kissses yn shoulder* She is.yn: *smiles, kisses hobi and tae in turn*

As they cuddle together, the warmth of their bodies and the intimacy of their touch lulls them into a peaceful state. The room is silent except for the occasional gentle breath and soft kiss. Y/N closes her eyes, content and happy in the arms of her two husbands.