Eightsome 2.0 : Guess game Final Reward

jin: *he clears his throat* Alright, sweetheart. Time to finish what we started earlier. *he hands her a pair of handcuffs* Put those on before you get your reward.

tae: *he looks at jin, raising an eyebrow* You sure about that, hyung?

jin: *his gaze lingers on yn for a moment before he turns back to tae* I'm positive. She's earned it.

tae: *he kisses yn's shoulder, nuzzling her neck* You look beautiful like this, baby. I'm going to enjoy seeing you all tied up for me.

yn: *her heart races as she cuffs her hands behind her back* Mmm...thank you, tae...

jin: *his voice low and husky* Now, sweetheart. Give me a good view.

yn: *she rolls over, presenting herself to jin, her body on display*

jin: *his cock hardens at the sight of her* You're so fucking beautiful. *he straddles her hips, guiding his cock to her entrance*

yn: *she gasps as he enters her, feeling the stretch of him filling her* Ahhh...Jin...

jin: *he starts thrusting, his hips meeting her ass with each thrust* You feel so good, baby.

jin: *he leans down, kissing her neck roughly, his other hand cupping her breast*

yn: *her nails scratch lightly at his back* Mmm...don't stop..

jin: *his pace quickens, his cock sliding in and out of her wet heat* God, you're so wet...

jin: *he bites her earlobe, as she cries out, her orgasm overtaking her*

yn: Ahhh...Jin...I'm...I'm cuming...

jin: *he thrusts harder, his hips meeting hers as she cums, his own orgasm taking over* Ahhh...baby...I'm cuming...

yn: *her body trembles, her nails scratching at his back as she comes down from her high*

After their passionate encounter, Y/N and Jin lay in each other's arms, their hearts racing and their bodies tangled together. The lights from the city outside the window cast a soft glow over them as they slowly catch their breath.

jungkook: *he watches them, a small smile on his lips as he climbs onto the bed next to them* That was quite a show, huh?  *he kneels beside her and unlocks the cuffs, carefully removing them* There you go, sweetheart. You did really well.

rm: *he yawns and stretches, sitting up* Well, I'm glad that's all settled. Time to call it a night, I think.

tae: yup we all need sleep, good night

They decide head to their own rooms, exhausted from the night's events.

yn: I'll go to my room too...bye.....*slips when she tries to get off the bed, unable to walk* ouch, my back hurts

jungkook: *chuckles* You're fine. Just a little sore, that's all. *he gently picks her up and carries her to her room, placing her on the bed* There you go, sweetheart. Sleep tight.

yn: *blushes* Goodnight, jungkook...

jungkook: *smiles, kisses her forehead, and turns out the light* Goodnight, baby.

yn: will u sleep with me

jungkook: *he glances at the bed, debating for a moment before deciding* Okay, sure. *he climbs into bed beside her, wrapping an arm around her waist* I'm right here, love. Sleep tight.

yn: *deep sigh* i don't want to feel void after so much fun

jungkook: *smiles and kisses her forehead* You won't. I'll always be here to make you feel loved and wanted. You can talk to me about anything, any time. *he holds her close, feeling her body relax against his* Just sleep now, baby. I'm right here.They drift off to sleep together, their bodies pressed close, their hearts beating in sync. The night passes peacefully.