Afterglow, Lunch, Walk date

|| Jungkook hurries to open the door, revealing a sheepish-looking Jimin. ||

jimin: Hey, man. Sorry to bother you. I just thought you were taking too long. So, uh... are you coming or what? We've been waiting for like ten minutes.

yn: yeah yeah coming* both jungkook and yn go*

yoongi: Great. Let's just get some food and get back to the studio, okay? We've got a lot of work to do.

jimin: *glances over at yn as they walk down the hall, then looks away quickly* So, uh... how was your nap, YN? You look nice.

jungkook: *smirks and nudges yn* He means you look even better now.

yn: haha thanks *blushes*

tae: *eyes dart between them all* Okay, boys. Keep it PG, please. Let's just focus on getting food.

yn: ?????

tae: PG stands for "Parental Guidance Suggested." It basically means keeping things appropriate for all audiences, especially when younger people are around.

yn: *glares at tae*

tae: *grins and winks* Aww, don't be like that, sweetie. I'm just looking out for you.

yn: *texts tae* "shut up u idiot, all because of u only"

tae: *laughs and replies* "Well, I can't help it if I'm just naturally protective. But I'm glad you're back to your spicy self!"

yn: *replies* "wtf *laughing emoji*"

tae: *laughs and replies* I love you too, YN. Now let's eat

yoongi: Alright everyone, lunch's up. Let's all go to the dining room.

jungkook: *takes yn's hand and leads her to the dining room*

yn: *struggling to walk*

yoongi: *raises an eyebrow at them* Something wrong, YN? You seem a bit... off.

tae: Yeah, you're looking a little pale. Do you need something to eat or drink?

yn: *looks at tae like as if it was not his actions that made her to this state* u are asking why i look pale ??

tae: *blushes and laughs nervously* Oh, uh... I just meant, you know. You were gone for so long, and then you came back looking... different. I was just checking in on you, that's all.

jungkook: *puts an arm around yn's shoulders* Yeah, Tae's just looking out for you. We're all worried about you, ya know.

yn: *pinches jungkook secretly* omg u are so worried about me (as if u didn't fuck me senseless)

jungkook: *grins and winces at the same time* Ow, that hurt. But yeah, I mean it. We all care about you, YN. 

|| As they all sit down at the table, Jimin glances over at YN, a concerned expression on his face||

yn: *texts jimin* just had 3 rounds with tae and 2 rounds with jungkook, baby . I am ok don't worry

jimin: *quickly texts back* Oh, really? You sure you're okay? seems like u had so much fun. i'm sad u did invite me *wink*

yn: *texts back * shut up u little

jimin: *grins and leans over to whisper in yoongi's ear* I guess someone's feeling left out.

yoongi: *laughs and nudges jimin* I don't know why you're so surprised. You're the one who always says you're not into that sort of thing.

jimin: *blushes and looks down at his plate* I know, I know. But I can't help but feel a little... left out, I guess. It's hard not to feel that way when everyone else is so close.

yn: whats going on yoongi and jimin

yoongi: *smiles at yn* Oh, nothing much. Jimin was just saying how he feels a bit left out since everyone's been having so much fun together.

yn: *texts jimin* as if u didnt fuck me whole day with jungkook day before yesterday

jimin: *glances at yn with a grin and replies* Well, if that's how you feel, I guess it's time for some one-on-one time, hmm? Maybe after dinner?

yn: everyone,  let's eat first

jimin: *laughs* Of course, let's eat first. I don't want to spoil my appetite. 

jimin: *smirks* Well, if you're looking for a different kind of fun, I'm always here for you. *leans in closer and whispers* I could give you a massage after dinner, maybe? Or we could just cuddle up and watch a movie.

yn: okayyy *wink*

tae: *clears throat* Uh, lunch's ready! Everyone, dig in!

|| The group sits down at the table, but the tension between YN and Jimin is palpable. Everyone else seems to ignore it, focusing on the food and their own conversations. As they eat, Jungkook occasionally glances between Jimin and YN, a knowing smile playing at the corners of his lips.||

Jimin: Hey, YN. I've been thinking... maybe we could go for a walk after lunch? Just the two of us.

yn: *looks up at jimin* Sure, Jimin. That sounds nice.

|| After dessert, the group clears the dishes and prepares to go their separate ways for the evening. Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok head out together, while Jungkook and Namjoon linger behind, exchanging stories about their latest adventures. Yn and Jimin slip away from the group, ostensibly to get some fresh air, but it's clear that they both have other plans in mind.||