Eightsome 2.0 : Guess game I

yn: i am thinking of a new experiment with all of you

jungkook: What kind of experiment, love? We're all ears.

yn: how about a guess game?

rm: that sounds fun! how does it work, baby?

yn: i will be blindfolded and my hands will be tied to either sides of headboard

jin: Wow, this is gonna be interesting.

yn: then one of you guys will touch me however you want

yoongi: Sounds exciting, babe. Who gets to do that, though?

yn: it can be anyone among you, then i have to guess who is that

hobi: So we'll just take turns touching you blindfolded?

yn: yeah if i guess right u can reward me

jimin: That sounds like a great idea! I can't wait to see who's gonna touch you first.

yn: if i guess wrong u can punish me by not letting me cum

tae: This game is definitely gonna be fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Jungkook slowly moves behind Y/N, carefully tying her hands to the headboard and blindfolding her with a soft silk cloth. He then begins to undress her, admiring her body as he does so. Her breasts are perfectly perky, her nipples hardening under his touch. As he continues to undress her, he can't help but feel a thrill of anticipation building within him.

yn: ok i am ready now. none of you guys are allowed to talk.. when u stop touching me i will make a guess

yn: if u talk it will be easier for me to guess who is who

jin: Got it, babe. We won't say a word.

Jungkook takes a deep breath, steadying himself before beginning to touch Y/N. His lips brush against her neck, moving down to her breasts. He teases a nipple with his tongue, hearing her gasp into the blindfold. His fingers dance over her stomach, lowering them down to tease her folds.  The anticipation is almost unbearable as he feels her wetness against his fingers. He slides one finger inside her, feeling her tightness grip him. Her hips begin to move in time with his touch, urging him on.Her breathing grows ragged, her body trembling with pleasure. He moves his fingers faster, feeling her climax building. Just as she begins to lose control, he pulls away, leaving her breathless and wanting more.

yn: is it jungkook?

jungkook: *I wish I could tell her it's me, but I can't. I'll just have to wait and see if she guesses right...* He feels her trembling beneath his touch as he continues to tease her, moving his fingers in and out of her wetness. Her breath hitches, and she gasps into the blindfold. It's almost too much for him to resist, but he knows he has to keep going until it's her turn again.