Wetnessday ectasy II

yn: *still breathing heavily*

jin: *watches them, a satisfied grin on his face*

jin: *grabs a wipe and wipes her juices leaking from her pussy* my turn now

yn: *looks at jin, a playful glint in her eye*

jin: *leaned forward and kissed her lips softly*

yn: *moans, opening her lips to deepen the kiss as she felt jin's hard cock press against her entrance*

jin: *thrust into her roughly, his hips slamming against hers, filling her up completely*

yn: *arches her back, meeting his thrusts, her fingers digging into his shoulders as she rode him*

jin: *groaned, thrusting harder as he felt her body tensing beneath him*

yoongi: *sucking on her nipple*

yn: *her breath hitched, feeling the familiar tightening in her core, she cried out, coming around jin's cock*

jin: *moaning, thrusting deep one last time as he came, filling her up*

yn: *collapsed against the bed, panting, her whole body aching, but she felt so satisfied and wanted*

jin: *pulls out*

yoongi: *watches them, a satisfied grin on his face*

yn: *looks at yoongi, her eyes meeting his*

yoongi: *grins and climbs on top of her*

yoongi: *thrusts roughly into her, his hips slamming against hers, filling her up completely*

yn: *arches her back, meeting his thrusts, her fingers digging into his shoulders as she moans loudly*

yoongi: *groans, thrusting harder as he feels her body tensing beneath him*

jungkook: *watches them, a satisfied grin on his face*

yn: mmmmmh mmmmh

yoongi: *leans down, kissing her neck as he thrusts deeper*

yn: *feels the familiar tightening in her core, her body arching, her nails digging into yoongi's back as she comes around his cock, her voice filling the room*

yoongi: *groans, thrusting hard, his hips slamming against her as he comes*

yoongi: *collapses on top of her, panting, his weight pressing down on her*

yn: *wraps her arms around him, her legs locked around his back, breathing heavily, feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm*