Possessiveness

tae: Jungkook! *calls out to him* Jungkook, over here! You won't believe what I found!

jungkook: Coming! *runs over to where tae is, smiling* What'd you find?

tae: Just take a look! *holds out his hand, revealing a beautiful flower he found* I thought you'd appreciate it. You know, since you like flowers and all.

jungkook: Oh, wow! That's beautiful! Thank you so much, Tae! *takes the flower and carefully tucks it behind his ear* You really didn't have to.

yn: *watches them from the side, a small smile on her face* Awww, that's sweet. 

tae: *smiles warmly* So, how's Y/N feeling? You okay?

yn: *looks at tae with a soft expression* I'm feeling a lot better *streches arms and her top lifts up showing her navel and belly button making his jaw drop*

tae: pow... *looks away quickly, clearing his throat* So, uh, do you want to help us set up the tents, or...?

yn: or what?? u need any help huh?*seductive gaze with eyebrow raise and smirk

tae: Uh... well, I... *blushes heavily* I mean, if you're sure you're feeling okay...

yn: yeah i am ok why should i help set up the tents already u 7 men are working on it. I'll just chill and watch if everyone is doing correctly *hair flip and smirk*

tae: Well... I suppose... *chuckles nervously* Okay, if you insist. But just stay close, okay? I don't want you to get hurt again. *gives her a concerned look*

yn: *smiles innocently* okayyyyy

yn:  why u gave flower to him . why didn' t u give to me *pout* seems like u love him more than me *fake sad*

tae:I-I didn't mean it like that! *blushes hard* It's just that, you know, he's... special to me. *looks down, feeling a bit guilty*

yn: *leans in closer * u know u can give it to me if u want to

tae:*his heart skips a beat * I-I don't know... It's just... *tries to sound casual* I like giving it to him. I like making him happy.

yn: *her hand slides over tae's and slowly moves to his chest, pushing him against the tree* then make me happy too huh? *her lips brush against his ear*

tae:*tries to control his breathing as her body presses against him* I-I don't know... It's just... *he looks into her eyes, and something in him breaks free* Okay... I mean, if you really want it... *takes the flower off  jungkook's ear and gently slides it behind her ear* There. Happy?

jungkook: *watches them with a small smile playing on his lips*wraps yn's waist from backside and whispers in yn's ear "mmh someone told me not to be jealous of others and the same person is mad over a flower"*chuckles*. *leans in and kisses yn's cheek*

yn: *laughs softly* you're so cute jungkookie *pats jungkook's hand on her waist* and you know i love you more than life. but this one looks good on me. so it's ok if i have it now right?

jungkook: *smirks and kisses her cheek again* Yes, it looks good on you. You can have it. Just remember, though... I still love you the most. *winks and lets go of her*

tae: I think we should get back to setting up the camp now..

yn: *teasing look at tae with a smirk*

tae: Um... yeah. *clears throat and tries to change the subject* So, do you want to help us put up the next tent, or...? *blushes heavily*

yn: or *eyebrow rise* u need some help in private ???*wink*

tae: I-I'm sure we can do it with just the guys... *looks over at the other members, but they're all preoccupied with their own tasks*

yn: *smirks* well if you're sure *takes a step closer to tae and whispers in his ear* but if you ever change your mind... just let me know ok ? *gives him a wink and a small kiss on the cheek*

tae:*blushes even harder, feeling a little lightheaded* Yeah...