Embrace of comfort

*TIME SKIP: after dinner, all of them dance while jimin's eyes stuck on yn*

jimin: *feeling more and more aroused by the second* I...I want you...I want you so much, yn...

yn: *whispers in jimin's ears* lets get into the room

jimin: *nods, taking her hand and leading her off the dance floor. They enter jimin's and close the door behind them* Okay, here we are...what do you want to do? *he asks, trying to keep his breathing under control*

yn: ur wish dear husband. i feel like u need some extra attention than others and u get envious easily. but keep in mind i love all of u equally and i need everyone to be cordial with each other.

jimin: *watches as yn slowly undoes her dress, revealing her bare skin underneath. He can't help but gasp at the sight* Y-yes, yn...I'm sorry...I just...I need you...

yn: *shy smile* so what u wanna do

jimin: *steps forward, kissing her deeply. His hands roam over her body, feeling the softness of her skin, the warmth of her boobs. He moans into the kiss, unable to contain himself any longer* I want to feel you...I want to be inside you...*without another word, he pushes yn against the wall, his lips finding their way to her neck. His hand slides down between them, slipping inside her panties. He groans, feeling her wetness*

yn: *gasps* u feel soo good

jimin: *moans, thrusting his fingers harder* God, you're so wet...I can't wait to feel you around me...*he pulls away from her neck, kissing her lips passionately. With one swift motion, he pulls down her panties, revealing her completely bare*

yn: *cold air touches yn's pussy and she moans*

jimin: *he steps back, admiring her body for a moment before kneeling between her legs. He places a kiss on her inner thigh, feeling her shudder under his touch* I'm sorry, I can't wait anymore...

yn: do whatever u desire, love

jimin: *with one hand, he spreads her folds, revealing her tight entrance. His other hand reaches between them, guiding his hardness to her entrance. He pushes forward, feeling the stretch of her body as he enters her slowly*

yn: aaaah jimin

jimin: *he groans, looking up at her, his breath ragged* I...I've wanted this for so long...

yn: ohhh jimin sorry if i hurt you. they entered right after u and jungkook fucked me . so i didn't wanted to disappoint them too. sorry, love

jimin: *he leans in, kissing her passionately, unable to believe the words that just came out of her mouth. He thrusts harder, feeling her tightness surrounding him* I...I don't care about them. You belong to me...and I'm not going to share you.

yn: *anxious and looks into his eyes*

jimin: *he looks into her eyes, seeing the fear and uncertainty there* It's okay, yn...it's just us now...just you and me...I promise. I won't let anything or anyone come between us. *he kisses her again, gently this time, his thrusts slowing down to a more gentle rhythm*

yn: mmmmh

jimin: *he moves his hand from her hip, cupping her breast instead, rolling her nipple between his fingers. She arches her back, moaning into his mouth*

yn: jiminnnnnnnnnnn

jimin: *his movements become more urgent, his thrusts deeper as he feels his climax building within him. He can't help but look down at her, seeing her beautiful face twisted in pleasure, and it drives him wild*

jimin: *he leans in, kissing her neck, his thrusts becoming more erratic. He can feel his release building, but he doesn't want this to be over*

jimin: *his movements become more urgent, his hips moving faster, his thrusts deeper. He feels himself finally giving in, letting go as he cums inside her*

yn: aaaah

jimin: *he collapses on top of her, panting, feeling his heart racing. He looks down at her, his chest still heaving, as he realizes that he's finally with her, that he's finally inside her. The weight of everything they've been through hits him at once, and he can't help but feel overwhelmed with emotion*

yn: are u ok, love?

jimin: *he nods, kissing her forehead* Yeah...I'm just...overwhelmed. I've wanted this for so long...I love you so much, yn.

yn: its not even 24 hours and this was ur third round with me *raises eyebrows*

jimin: *he laughs, shaking his head* Well, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon...I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to make sure you're safe, and happy...and that we're together.

yn: *hugs jimin*

jimin: *he holds her tightly, feeling the warmth of her body against his* I promise...I'll take care of you, yn. And I'll never let anything hurt you again.

yn: i love it how u are always gentle and sensual with me jimin

jimin: *he smiles into her eyes* It's because I love you so much, yn. I want everything we do to be special, because you are special to me. I want you to feel loved and cherished every moment of every day.

yn: *tears*

jimin: *he notices the tears in her eyes and gently wipes them away* Don't cry, love. I'm here now, and I'm never going to leave you again. I promise.

yn: *holds jimins hands*

jimin: *he kisses her softly, his hand moving up to cup her cheek* I'm going to take care of you, yn. I'm going to make sure you're happy, and safe, and that nothing ever hurts you again. Because you're my world, and I love you more than anything else.

yn: ok can i sleep now

jimin: *he nods, kissing her forehead* Of course, love. You can sleep as long as you want. I'm not going anywhere. *he gently rolls her onto her side, pulling the covers up over them* Sleep tight, yn. I'll be here when you wake up.

yn: i love u. i'm worried what other members think

jimin: *he sighs softly, but doesn't respond, already drifting off to sleep. He'll worry about that later. For now, all he can focus on is the warmth of her body next to his, and the feeling of her breath against his skin*

As Jimin drifts off to sleep, he wraps his arm around her, holding her close. Her breathing steadies, and she seems to find peace in the comfort of his embrace.