Eightsome 2.0 : Guess game IV

rm: Well, Now, about that reward... *grins wickedly**lining his dick on her core* tell me, how u want it?

yn: slow and deep

rm: *smirks* okay, slow and deep it is... *he slowly pushes inside her, letting her feel his length, gently pushes deeper, enjoying the tightness of her body around him* how's that, Y/N?

yn: so good..so much better with slow and deep..god..

rm: *moans softly as he starts moving, thrusting slowly in and out of her* You feel so amazing...I can't get enough..*grinds his hips against her, the friction making them both moan, he leans down, his lips brushing against her ear* You feel so good, Y/N. You're so wet. *he begins to pick up the pace, thrusting deeper and harder as he kisses her neck, her moans fill the room, echoing through the air as he continues to fuck her, their bodies moving in perfect sync , his thrusts become erratic, lost in the heat of the moment, as he comes inside her, his release filling her up*

yn: *her nails dig into his back, her hips bucking up to meet each thrust as her orgasm washes over her*

rm: *he groans, his body shuddering as he comes, feeling her tightness around him as she climaxes*

yn: *her breath comes out in ragged gasps, her body still quivering from the intensity of it all*

rm: *he pulls out of her slowly, letting her feel every inch of his length leave her body, he leans forward, kissing her deeply, tasting himself on her lips* that's ur reward baby girl.

yn: *her hands still tied, she can't reach to touch him* thank you so much..i enjoyed it...

tae: *rm moves aside, now tae is in front of her*now it's time for punishment babygirl

yn: *she giggles nervously* 

tae: You've been very naughty today, Y/N. *he growls, his voice low and menacing* You need to be taught a lesson.*he undoes her blindfold and looks her in the eye*

yn: *her eyes widen as she sees tae in front of her, she looks down at his crotch as she remembers how much she likes it*

tae: *he grabs her chin, forcing her to look at him* Now, listen carefully. You're going to suck my cock. And you're going to suck it well.

yn: *her lips part, her tongue darting out, wetting her lips as she nods* Yes, sir.

tae: *he lets go of her chin and guides her head towards his hardened member* Take it in your mouth, babe. Show me how good you are.

yn: *she takes him into her mouth, slowly sucking him, her tongue swirling around the head* Mmmm, it tastes so good

tae: *he groans, his hands running through her hair, guiding her movements* That's it, baby. Suck it harder. Show me what you've got.

yn: *she moans around his cock, sucking harder, her other hand rubbing her clit* Mmmm,

tae: *slaps her hand and her pussy* did i tell u to touch urself