Echoes of Intimacy

yn: come rm

rm: *slaps yn's pussy*

jimin: *eyes widen* Oh my god, you are already getting her so wet.

rm: *grins* I can't wait to feel her around me.

yn: *her hips buck into rm's touch, her back arching* Oh god....

jimin: *watches them, his own cock twitching* I want to feel that, too. I want to feel her like that.*rm slaps her pussy again, her leftover cum get shooted on rm's hands*

jimin: *clears his throat* I-I'm going to go get some lube. Just a second.

rm: *his eyes meet yn's as he slowly pushes a finger inside her* Mm, you're so tight. I can't wait to feel all of you wrapped around me.

rm: *he pushes another finger inside her, feeling her relax and open up for him* Mm, that's it. Just like that.

jimin: *returns with the lube, squirting some onto his hand* Here, let me help you with that.

jimin: *he kneels down between her legs, spreading her folds as he rubs lube onto his fingers* God, you look so hot like this.

jimin: *he slowly pushes his fingers inside her, feeling her body relax and accommodate his intrusion* Tell me how this feels, love. Tell me what you want.

yn: aahh jimin...rm....

jimin: *he looks up at her, watching her reaction as he slowly works his fingers in and out of her* God, you feel so good. I can't wait to feel my cock inside you.

rm: *watches them, his own cock twitching* I want to feel that, too. I want to be inside her together.

yn: gosh ur fingers are doing wonders rm enter me

jimin: *slips another finger in alongside the first two, feeling her inner muscles stretch and grip* You like that, don't you? You want me to fuck you with my fingers.

yn: ahhh jimin let rm

jimin: *looks up at rm* Go ahead, man. Get in there. We've got this.

yn: r u angry jimin???

jimin: *shakes his head, kissing her thigh* No, I'm not angry. I'm just... I want you so bad. And I want to feel you on me. I want us to be together like this.

yn: *tears in her eyes* i want all of u equally. i hope u understand love, *grabs jimin's neck and smooches his lips*

jimin: *kisses her back, wrapping his arms around her* I do understand, baby. And I promise, we'll all be together soon. We'll make sure you feel loved and wanted and cared for. You're going to feel so good.

rm: *he positions himself at her entrance and slowly pushes his cock into her* Ahhhh...

yn: *her eyes roll back in her head as she feels the two of them inside her at once* Ahhh... oh god, that's... that's incredible.

jimin: *slips fingers out of her, feeling her wetness coat it as she wraps herself around rm's cock* Fuck, she's so tight. Feels so good.

yn: *her nails dig into their skin, her hips moving in rhythm with their thrusts* Harder... faster...rm: *moans, his hips jerking roughly* I can't... I can't...

yn: *her muscles tense, her orgasm building* Yes... like that... harder...

rm: *grips her hip tightly, slamming into her* I'm close... I'm close...

yn: *her breath hitches as she feels the two of them about to come*

rm: *shudders, coming inside her* Ahhh...

yn: *her body shakes as she cums, screaming out their names* RM...

rm: *panting* I love you... *he pulls out of her, falling to the side*