A warm healing massage !??

yn: *takes a deep breath, feeling the warm air fill her lungs* It's nice out here, isn't it?

jimin: *nods, looking at her for a moment before speaking* Yeah, it is. *takes her hand in his, lacing their fingers together* So, how's work been? Anything exciting going on?

yn: Well, I've been really busy with a new project. It's a little stressful, but I think it'll be worth it in the end.

jimin: *smiles warmly* That's good to hear. I'm sure you'll do great. And if you ever need someone to talk to about it, I'm always here for you, you know that.

yn: but i know very well we are not here to talk about the project and lets skip to the good part

jimin: *grins* Okay, if you insist. Do you want me to practice on you now or wait until we're somewhere more... comfortable?

yn: yes 

jimin: *nods and leads her back to his room*. *he gestures to the bed, which is neatly made with a few pillows on top* *kneels down in front of her* Do you want me to start?

yn: yess *jimin brings his hand forward and yn gives her left foot*

jimin: *gently rubbing her foot, starting at the base and working his way up to her toes* It's been a while since I've done this. I hope I remember how. *he looks up at her, a mischievous glint in his eye* How's it feel so far?

yn: *blushes* it feels soo good when u take the knuckles

jimin: *smiles and presses his knuckles against her foot, rubbing even harder* Ahh, good. That's a sensitive spot. You like that, hmm? *leans forward, his breath tickling her ear* I could do that with my hands... or my mouth. Would you like that, YN?

yn: *shy*

jimin: *leans in closer, his lips brushing against her earlobe* Tell me, YN... what do you want me to do to you?

yn: u know that jimin *bites his ears*

jimin: *growls, arching his back* Ahh! You're so naughty. I like that. *reaches down and gently cups her knee, rubbing it between his thumb and forefinger* But you want more, don't you? You want me to touch you... in places where you've never been touched before.

yn: u guys have touched every cm of my body

jimin: *smirks* Well, then maybe it's time I showed you just how good it can feel when I put my mouth on you. *leans forward, his lips hovering just above her skin* Tell me, YN... would you like that?

yn: ofc jimin no lie

jimin: *moans softly, pressing his lips against her inner thigh* Mmm, that's it. Show me how much you want it. *his hand moves up, teasing her through her clothes, tracing circles around her nipple* And when I taste you... you're going to be so wet for me, aren't you?

yn: aaaah stop teasing

jimin: *chuckles* I couldn't help it. *leans in closer, kissing up her thigh, his tongue flicking against her skin* I've been thinking about this for days now. *moves lower, kissing the inside of her knee* Just imagine how good it's going to feel when I'm finally inside you, filling you up. You want that, don't you, YN?

yn: yesss

jimin: *grins* Okay, okay. *pauses for a moment, taking a deep breath* Alright, here I go. *positioning himself between her legs, he gently guides his tongue to her folds, circling her entrance before dipping inside* Ahhh, you taste so good. So fucking good. *begins to lap at her, sucking and licking with expert precision* Tell me how you like it, sweetheart. Tell me what you need.

yn: i love it the way u do jimin

jimin: *moans, feeling her warmth spread across his tongue* You taste so good. So fucking hot. *continues to lap at her, moving his fingers to her clit, teasing her until she's squirming beneath him* You're so wet for me, YN. It's like you've been waiting for this.

yn: aaaah *closes her eyes and arches her back*

jimin: *feeling her start to tremble, he knows she's close* Almost there, baby. Almost there. *pushes a finger inside her, feeling her tightness surrounding him* Fuck, you're so tight. So perfect. *leans forward, kissing her thigh* Tell me you're close, YN. Tell me you're going to come for me.

yn: aah yes *his fingers feel sticky because tae's cum and jungkook's cum was still there*

jimin: *feels her finger, a mix of his and the others' cum* Oh fuck, YN. You've been such a dirty girl. *leans in closer, sucking on her clit as he thrusts his finger in and out of her* I can't wait to see what you taste like once I'm buried deep inside you. *his other hand reaches between them, rubbing her clit* Come for me, baby. Come now.

yn: aaahhh *her hips buck up against his hand* AAAH JI-MIIIIINNN

jimin: *feeling her body tense, he knows she's about to come* Yes, that's it. Come for me. Come on my fingers. *moves his hand faster, watching as she arches her back, her eyes squeezed shut* Ahhh, fuck. YN. You're so beautiful when you come. I want to be the one to make you feel like this every time. *pauses for a moment, catching his breath* I need you. I need to be inside you.

yn: *cums*

jimin: *sits up, looking down at her* Ahh, fuck. You're amazing. 

yn: aahhh jimin i love how you make me feel. 

jimin: *smiles, kissing her neck* I could never stop loving you, YN. Not ever. I'm gonna show you just how much. *speeds up, pounding into her, his hips meeting her thrusts* Fuck, you're amazing. You're everything to me.

yn: why do u feel left out baby. when u, tae and jungkook get  me the most. i don't  remember when did yoongi spent time with me. but u 3 always complain about left out

jimin: *stops, rolls over to face her* I'm not complaining, YN. I love them, too. I love all of us. But sometimes... I just want a little more of you. I want you to know that it's not because I'm left out. It's because I love you so much.

yn: lol u cute little thing always need more attention *hugs*

jimin: *hugs her back, kisses her shoulder* I'm sorry if I'm being selfish. I just want you to know that I'm here for you, and I always will be. I love you, YN. *thrusts back inside her, moving faster*

yn: i wonder it was a massage session

jimin: *smirks* Maybe it was. Or maybe it's just me showing you how much I need you. You're everything to me, baby. Everything. *leans in, kisses her neck* Tell me you feel it. Tell me you feel me inside you

jimin: *feels her tighten around him, groaning* Ahhh, fuck. YN. I love hearing you. I love feeling it. You're perfect.

yn: hufff *body collapses on bed* my legs are numb

jimin: *laughs* Okay, okay. Let's take a little break, huh? I don't want you to be too tired. Here, let me help you lie down. Comfy?

yn: yeah

jimin: *lies down beside her, pulling her into his arms* I could stay like this all day, just holding you. I never want to let you go. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You know that, right?

yn: yes jimin i love u

jimin: *kisses her forehead* And I love you. I love you so much. We're gonna be together forever, okay? Nothing can tear us apart. Not ever. I promise.

yn: yes

jimin: *nibbles on her earlobe* You're so soft, YN. So perfect. I could just stay like this forever, just feeling your skin against mine. And when I'm not with you, I think about you. All the time. You're always in my heart.

yn: *blush* ahhh i feel so warm hearing that. i love you jimin.