Sevenfold Symphony: The Room Where Passion Multiplies

tae: hyungs,  look at these 3 having fun without us*glances at namjoon, jin, suga and hobi* let us also join, our pretty wife needs punishment

rm : are u lost babygirl ?? didn't u hear

yn: *blushes, biting lower lip, sits up*

yoongi: *approaches her slowly, cupping her cheek in his hand* You're so beautiful, yn. You belong to all of us, and we're going to take care of you. Now, let's see how you feel about this. *kisses her passionately, slipping his tongue into her mouth*

yn: *melts into the kiss, moaning into yoongi's mouth* I belong to all of you... I want you all...

hobi: *smiles, running his hands up and down her back* You're so sexy, yn. We're going to make sure you feel how much you're wanted. *leans in, kissing a trail down her neck before taking one of her boobs into his mouth*

yn: *arches into his touch, gasping* mmmmh...

jin: *kneels in front of her, cupping her other breast in his hand* You feel so good, yn. So fucking perfect. You're everything I've ever wanted. *tugs on her nipple, watching as she moans* I can't wait to feel you around my cock.

yn: *whimpers, her hips bucking forward* Please...

jimin: *smirks, kissing down her stomach as he helps her up* On your hands and knees, just like that. *places a pillow beneath her hips, spreading her legs wide* I'm going to enjoy looking at this. *lowers his head, kissing her inner thighs*

yn: *moans, arching into his touch* Please.....

tae: *watches her as he takes off his pants, revealing his hard length* Come here, beautiful. Take this.

yn: *blushes, looking at his erection*

tae: Yeah, and I'm gonna make you feel it. *guides her hand to his cock* Stroke me, baby. Show me how much you want it.

yn: *takes a deep breath, wrapping her hand around him, feeling the heat and the length* 

rm: *smiles, watching them together* You look so good together, yn. So beautiful and perfect. I can't wait to join in. *kisses her cheek, moving to stand behind her*

rm: *slips a finger inside her, feeling her wetness* You're so ready for us, aren't you? Just like you've been waiting for this. *presses his finger deeper, slowly*

yn: *arches her back, meeting his finger with a moan* Yes... yes, please...

rm: *smirks* Let me have a turn. *takes over, thrusting his finger in and out of her* You feel so good, yn. You belong to all of us. *presses another finger inside her* Take it, baby. Take all of us.

yn: *cries out, her hips moving in time with their fingers* More... please... I need more...

rm: *leans in, kissing her neck* You're so wet, yn. So hot. We're going to make you feel so good. *begins to thrust his fingers harder, faster*

rm: *thrusts harder, faster, groaning as he feels her tightness* You're amazing, yn. You're perfect for all of us. *kisses her neck and pulls out his fingers*

tae: *looks at jin, nodding* She's ready for you, hyung.

jin: *grins, moving into position behind yn* I'm going to fuck you now, yn. I'm going to claim you. *guides his cock to her entrance, slowly pushing inside*

yn: *arches her back, crying out* Ahhh... yes...

jin: *groans, thrusting deeper* You're so tight, yn. So perfect. I've wanted this for so long. *pounds into her, feeling her body move with every stroke*

hobi: *watches them together, his own cock aching* I can't wait for my turn. I want to feel you around me, to know what you feel like wrapped around my cock. *kneels beside her, kissing down her stomach, teasing her clit*

yn: *whimpers, her hips moving in time with jin's thrusts* Hobi... please...

hobi: *moans, feeling her wetness on his fingers* You're so wet, yn. You want this, don't you? You want all of us. *presses a finger on her clit*

yn: *gasping, her hips arching up* Ah... yes... more... please...

yoongi: *watches them, his own desire growing* I'm going to join you soon, beautiful.

jungkook: *bites his lip, looking at the sight before him* I'm so hard right now... I need to touch you, yn. *moves closer, running a hand up her thigh*

yn: *her breath coming out in gasps as she feels them all*

jimin: *watches her, unable to take his eyes off her* You're beautiful, yn. So beautiful. You feel so good. *moves closer, kissing her shoulder*

hobi: *presses another finger , watching as she reacts* You're so hot. I can't wait to feel you around my cock. *presses his fingers faster, feeling her body move with each stroke*

yn: *her nails dig into hobi's back as she cries out* Ah... more... please... I need...

jin: *groans, thrusting deeper* You're so wet, yn. So tight. You feel amazing. *pounds into her, feeling her body move with every stroke*

yn: *arches her back, crying out* Ahhh... yes... yes...

jin: *watches her as he thrusts, his gaze burning* You're perfect, yn. You were made for this. For all of us. *thrusts harder, faster*

yn: *her body quakes, her orgasm overwhelming her* Ahhh... Ahh... Ahhh...

jin: *feels her tighten around him, moans as he comes* Yn...

yn: *cries out* Ah... Jin...

jin: *pants, still inside her* You're incredible.

yn: *her body shudders, her orgasm slowly fading away* Ah...

jin: *moves to kiss her neck, then nips at her earlobe* That was amazing, yn. I want more of you. All of you. *thrusts deeper*

yn: *her fingers tangle in jin's hair, her hips moving with his* 

jin: *groans, thrusting harder* I'm going to give you everything you want. Everything you need. *kisses her neck, then bites her collarbone*

hobi: *watches them, his hand stroking jin's back* You two are incredible together. So much passion.