RM x Jin x Yn (I)

yn: *yn finishes her assignments, they have dinner together and gets ready to her session with jin and rm. yn is wearing hotpink lingerie and is waiting in her room. the room is decorated with scented candles and rose petals*

jin: The door opens, revealing Jin and RM. They both take a step inside, their eyes widening at the sight of her. "Wow, Y/N," RM breathes out. "You look absolutely stunning."

yn: yn blushes and says shyly "thank you." She walks over to them and pulls them into a hug, their bodies pressed close together. "I'm ready whenever you are." She feels a surge of confidence and desire coursing through her veins.

jin: *Jin returns her embrace, his hands running down her back, savoring the feel of her soft skin beneath his fingertips. "Are you sure you're ready for this, baby?" he whispers in her ear. "Because we're both going to take good care of you."*

yn: yn nods, feeling a mixture of anticipation and nervousness. She takes a deep breath, steeling herself for what's to come.

jin: Jin and RM exchange a knowing glance before leading her to the center of the room. "Alright, Y/N," RM says, his voice steady and reassuring. "We're just going to start with some warm-ups, okay? Just follow our lead."

yn: yn nods, feeling her heart race as she takes their hands. They begin to move together, slowly at first, their bodies swaying and twirling in unison. The music fills the room, and she closes her eyes, losing herself in the movement and the music.

rm: RM's hands slide down her back, cupping her bottom as they continue to dance. He can feel the heat radiating off of her, and the wetness between her legs. "That's it, Y/N," he whispers, "just let yourself go."

jin: Jin mirrors RM's movements, his hands moving up her sides, over her boobs, and back down again. "You look so beautiful when you dance like this," he whispers, his lips brushing against her ear. "We're here for you, baby."

yn: The sensation of their hands on her skin, the warmth of their bodies pressed against hers, and the feeling of being so close to them makes her heart race even faster. She leans into them, taking a deep breath, letting the music and their touch wash over her.

jin: Their movements become more fluid and confident, their bodies in perfect sync with one another. The air in the room feels charged with desire, and every touch is electric. Y/N feels as if she could dance like this forever, lost in the rhythm and the connection with her partners.

rm: RM's lips find her neck, sucking gently on her skin as he moves his hips against hers. "You feel so good," he groans, his voice low and husky. "Just like this."

jin: Jin's hands slide up her back, cupping her boobs over the lace of her bra. "Oh, fuck," he breathes out, feeling her nipples harden beneath his touch. "You're driving me wild."

yn: Her breath hitches as she feels the heat from his palms against her skin. She arches her back, pressing her boobs further into his hands. "I'm... I'm here for you," she whispers, the words catching in her throat. "I want this."

rm: The music reaches a climax, and they move together, faster and harder. RM's hips grind against hers, his erection rubbing against her wet folds. "Come on, Y/N," he pants, "let it all out."

jin: Jin's hands slide down her body, cupping her ass cheeks, and pulling her closer still. "That's it, baby," he growls, his lips finding her ear. "Let go, feel everything."

yn: The combination of their touches and the music send a shudder through her body. She gasps as she feels herself begin to lose control, her muscles tensing and her breath quickening. "RM... I... I need..." She can't find the words to finish her sentence as the pleasure washes over her in waves.

rm: RM's grip on her tightens, his fingers digging into her flesh as he thrusts harder.

yn: Her body arches, pressing against RM as she feels a sharp, intense pleasure wash over her. Her cries of pleasure fill the room, mingling with the music.

jin: Jin leans down, capturing one of her cries with a kiss, his tongue dancing against her lips as she trembles in his arms. "That's it, Y/N," he whispers, his breath hot against her skin. "Give it all to us."

yn: Her body quivers, the aftershocks of her orgasm washing over her. She clings to them, feeling a newfound sense of closeness and intimacy as they continue to move together.

jin: Jin moves his hands up to her shoulders, gently massaging them as he guides her movements. He looks down at her, his eyes full of desire, and whispers, "You're so beautiful when you're like this."

rm: RM's breath comes in ragged gasps as he feels her body relax against his, her orgasm subsiding. But he's not done yet. He presses his hips harder against her, grinding against her wet folds. "You feel so good," he whispers, his voice hoarse. "I want you to come again."