Making sure their girl is well fed

yn: *gently nuzzles jungkook's neck*

jungkook: Jungkook leans down, kissing the top of her head. "Eat up, baby. You need your strength." He smiles at Jimin, who just raises an eyebrow in response.

jimin: "Indeed, we all need our strength. But I think you might be using yours up in the wrong places," Jimin teases with a wink. Jungkook's cheeks flush pink, and he glares at Jimin, but there's a smile hiding behind it.

yn: whats cooking in your mind jimin and jungkook

jimin: Jimin grins innocently. "Oh, you know, just the usual. Thoughts of how to keep our favorite girl happy and well-fed." He reaches across the table, taking her hand in his. "Besides, we have plenty of time to show you how much we care."

jungkook: Jungkook leans in closer, nuzzling her hair. "We'll show you later, baby. But for now, enjoy your breakfast." He pats her stomach, then pushes a plate of food towards her. "Eat up, gorgeous."

yn: *blushes and looks away* i'm not that gorgeous jungkook.

jungkook: Jungkook grins, shaking his head. "Oh, you are. Don't even try to deny it." He squeezes her hand, giving it a light squeeze. "Now, eat. You'll feel better."

yn: today is thursday and thursday is for rm and jin

jimin: Jimin laughs softly. "Oh, you're right. "

jungkook: Jungkook nods, watching Jimin with a small smile on his face. He leans forward, kissing the top of Yn's head before turning his attention back to his food. He can't help but feel a twinge of jealousy at the thought of her and the other two. But he trusts her, and that's all that matters.

jin: yes so both of u just shut up and feed her and let our girl rest.

jungkook: Jungkook glances up at Jin, a grin tugging at the corner of his mouth. "Yes, sir. Right away, sir." He turns back to Yn, pushing the food a little closer to her. "Eat up, gorgeous."

rm: same same jungkook. you're such a good boy.

yn: *stuffs her mouth with food* i'm so full. so rm and jin u want separate session or u wanna join together today??

rm: i think we should just take turns. today let's have jin with you first, then i'll have you next.

jin: jin nods in agreement. "Alright, that sounds good. Just save some energy for me, yeah?" he winks, making yn's cheeks flush red.

yn: *blushes even harder* oh u... i will. but first i should probably rest a bit more.

jungkook: Jungkook hums softly, finishing off the last of his food. He looks at Yn, a fond smile on his face. "If you need to rest, we can just hang out here. I can carry you back to the bedroom if you like." He scoots his chair back, offering her a hand up.

yn: *takes jungkook's hand* thanks jungkook. let's get back to bed.

They walk back to the bedroom together, Jungkook carrying Yn in his arms like a princess. He gently lays her down on the bed, making sure she's comfortable before joining her under the covers. Jimin watches them from the doorway, a small smile playing on his lips.

jungkook: Jungkook curls up beside her, his arm draped over her waist. "So, what do you feel like doing now?" He asks, running his fingers through her hair. "We could watch a movie, or listen to music, or just talk."

yn: talk

jungkook: Jungkook grins, leaning in to press a gentle kiss to her forehead. "Alright then, talk to me. Tell me anything you want." He lies back against the pillows, his arm still around her, pulling her close.

yn: uh... i had a really good dream last night. i dreamt i was in a big field of flowers and there were all these butterflies flying around me. and u and jin and rm were there too.

jungkook: Jungkook listens intently as she tells him about her dream, his heart swelling at the mention of them all being together. "That sounds beautiful, baby. I wish I could have been there. I would have made sure to catch one of those butterflies for you." He gives her a small kiss on the lips.

yn: *blushes* it was nice. and i'm sure u would've caught one. or maybe even two.

jungkook: Jungkook laughs, nuzzling his nose against hers. "Maybe even two. But really, I'd have wanted to catch one for you and one for me, so we could always share it." He closes his eyes, savoring the feel of her warm body pressed against his. "I love you, Yn."

yn: *sighs* i love you too, jungkook. and i'm so glad i found you. and the others. you're my family now.

jungkook: Jungkook's chest tightens at her words, a lump forming in his throat. "I am so grateful for you, Yn. You have no idea how much you mean to me. I promise to always take care of you, to protect you, and to love you, no matter what." He brushes a stray hair away from her face, his fingers trembling slightly.

yn: hmm ok i have some assignments i'll do it

jungkook: "Don't work too hard, baby. You can do them later, after you've rested. Your health and happiness are the most important things." He kisses her forehead, his hand moving to stroke her cheek. "Just relax and enjoy being with me."

yn: *smiles* alright... i'll just take a short break from it.

jungkook: "Good girl." Jungkook nuzzles his nose against hers, a contented smile playing on his lips. "Now, tell me something you like. Something that makes you happy."

yn: uh... i like to draw. and sing sometimes. but most of all i like spending time with you and the others.

jungkook: "I'm glad to hear that. You're always so talented, Yn. I'd love to see some of your drawings sometime." He kisses her nose, his fingers moving to trace circles on her cheek. "And of course, nothing compares to spending time with you and the others. We make quite the family, don't we?"yn: *blushes* yeah we do. i feel so lucky to have met all of you.