𝓢1: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

Her POV

Today was my 1st day for college and I was very nervous because it's my dream to pursue psychology as my career and as I was one step closer to achieving my dreams.

I had reached college and I went to sit in the far end so no one could interact with me. I was an introverted person, I couldn't make friends easily. The classroom was empty since I was 15 mins early from the given time. I was waiting for my classmates and my teacher. Then enters Aastha, soon to be bestie which I was not aware of. She sat beside me and I understood that she is an introvert like me.

My first week went in a blur and I started to make many friends. There were 4 of them with whom I became the closest, we became a gang of 5 including me, Aastha, Raha, Avni and Rashi. We understood that we were all equally crazy in the head and were pursuing psychology. We studied together, ate lunch together and we had made a pani puri spot where the rule was, we could only eat if we 5 were together or else no pani puri.

After some days, I was with my friends in the corridors talking, when I saw him, wearing casual brown jeans,black shirt, black and white shoes with specs, walking down the corridor towards me with his friends. My breath was knocked off my body and I immediately started thinking, how could someone be so handsome without putting any effort? I thought maybe this is the start of a new love story between the handsome guy and me.

That same day, he entered my class between lectures to do PR for a freshers party. How could I come across the same person twice a day? I started crushing on him. I did not know his name, class or year but it will not take much of my time to stalk him and gather all the information on him.

***********************************************************************************************

Please comment, share and vote on my story.

This is my first story so forgive me if there are any errors.

Hope you like it and share it with maximum people.

Thank you for all the support and love. ❤️❤️